Still Young to retire

kaushal4444

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi!
I am Kaushal from India. I am just 24 years old. I have not yet started to do any job. I will complete my MBA next year and then I am going to work for a company as a software developer as I also have done Computer Science & Engineering. But I still make around $75 by trading in forex. So my current asset is $750.
But I believe that if I continue trading in forex and from the next year I will start working as a software developer then by the end of 2016 I will have around $10,000 atleast.
I am thinking to retire in the age of 40 years. So before that I will try my best to make as much as I can make and even if I retire I will keep forex trading as my source of income.

Welcome Kaushal! It's great to see that you're planning for retirement at 24 years old. You'll make it at 40 if you keep expenses low enough and savings high enough. Click the FIRECalc link at the bottom of the page for a online calculator to help plan your finances.

Welcome to the board. You are well ahead of your peers in even thinking about retirement. So long as you keep that goal in mind, I'm sure you will do well in your life. However, I would urge you to use caution with the Forex trading. It is my understanding that most individuals lose money doing it. See, e.g., Foreign currency trading is an easy way to lose money - Los Angeles Times

Welcome to the board. You are well ahead of your peers in even thinking about retirement. So long as you keep that goal in mind, I'm sure you will do well in your life. However, I would urge you to use caution with the Forex trading. It is my understanding that most individuals lose money doing it. See, e.g., Foreign currency trading is an easy way to lose money - Los Angeles Times

Thanks

Yes you are right most of the individual lost their money in forex trading. I started forex trading 4 years ago. I was losing too. But I didn't gave up. I worked on my trading skill, trading strategy and risk management. Finally I am able to make consistent profit. Not only that but to make forex trading my source of income I trade for some of my clients. I started doing that from last 2 months. I don't have big clients but clients who invested around $2500.

So I think if I keep trading in forex may be I will have enough asset before I retire at the age of 40.

Back
Top Bottom