Too late to retire at 40 !!

skiman1

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi I have just found this forum and wanted to introduce myself, I am certainly thinking of retiring soon (46 now) and looking for as much insight and information as possible on it !! I am living + working full time in Asia in the Oil business and also will retire here, I expect my retirement costs may be less than you guys in the West but glad for all info !! thanks:)

Welcome to the forum skiman1. :)

Thanks I appreciate it, I may have a go at retirement next year if I feel I have enough saved - I took a 6 month sabbatical last year and actually got a bit bored !! (poor planning) So i'm back at work now for perhaps another 6 months or so - then maybe go for it and look to work part time if possible.

The great thing about retiring is that if you don't like it, you can just go back to work and be no worse off than you were before. Welcome.

I hear you Dan, I am still working and enjoying it actually - 35 days work 35 days off so I think I may be able to suffer this gruelling rotation for a bit longer. I am now thinking of working till I am 50 and concentrate more on my hobby (diving)

Back
Top Bottom