Update

Space Mountain

Recycles dryer sheets
Hey everybody:

I had posted many months ago regarding my portfolio and would like to update situation and perhaps receive a little feedback.

I turn 40 shortly with a net worth of almost 1 million not including a paid in full home currently valued at $320,000. (new jersey)

I am single with no children although I do like to spoil my 5 nephews and nieces.

I have no debt of any kind.

I never liked any careers I had which were all sales related. I wish I could change industries but it seems once you're in sales, you're locked in?

Fortunately, I am healthy but realize health insurance is a big long term issue.

Any advice from this astute crowd would be MUCH appreciated.

Oh, I forgot to mention...........I am 85% stock and 15% bonds (all Vanguard mutual funds and properly diversified, per Vanguard) with a $50,000 emergency fund. (Vanguard prime money market)

Thanks, all!

What are your expenses per year? You need to know what you will be spending.

Space Mountain, what are your goals? You have enough now to retire and live quite modestly. Or you could continue what you're doing and continue accumulating. Or you could find a new career -- even if you just make living expenses, your nest egg will continue growing. Is there anything you would love to be doing?

Coach

Back
Top Bottom