What would you do - Help Needed on Asset Allocation of 1.2mm
I'm new here, been lurking and now getting involved!
I wanted to get some advice from the community in-terms of early retirement asset allocation. Here are my current holdings
- $600,000 in cash (recently taken out of individual stocks in taxable account)
- $210,000 in Berkshire.B (in taxable account)
- $110,000 in 401k - Vanguard Total Market Index
- $40k-60k passive yearly income from a company I own
- $150k yearly income from work (looking to cut this down substantially and start travelling)
I am trying to workout how to best allocate the $600k in cash so that it is both earning income as well as growing. Would it be best in a bond or a total market or a little bit of both?