1/2 Price Dairy Queen 1/26 & 1/29: Today, folks!!!

Orchidflower

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I debated over whether to post this or not...and thought what the heck someone might like it.
Dairy Queen is celebrating Customer Appreciation Day, and offering anything they have for 1/2 price today the 26th and 29th of January, 2011. This is anything from ice cream to burgers to fries.

**Go to their website and put in your zip code and find the specific locations this is offered as it is NOT offered in every location they have.**

As you can tell, this is a diabolical plan by me to not be the only chubby one here that needs to lose weight...bwahahahaha!

http://www.pinchingyourpennies.com/blog/rebecca/dairy-queen-customer-appreciation-day

By the way, this pinchingyourpennies.com is a pretty good site for all you LBYM-ers! Take a look and see.

You are sooooo EVIL!!! :)

(I'm on a first name basis with the raspberry truffle blizzard)

Last edited:
None near me... :'(

Had my heart set on a Jalitos Ranch burger and a hot fudge milkshake... Oh, well, pass the rabbit food.

Perfect....except ours is closed thru winter season!!!! Guess no dessert for me.

None near me... :'(

Had my heart set on a Jalitos Ranch burger and a hot fudge milkshake... Oh, well, pass the rabbit food.
None near me, either. Some celebration. :rolleyes:

But thanks, Orchidflower, for letting us know and posting the link. Some forum members might enjoy a half price meal from it. :)

Looked up... not all are participating...

We have a new one close to us... but the ones on the website that are participating are over 30 miles away... not worth the trouble...

All is not lost. I now know there is such as thing as a raspberry truffle blizzard. Wow.

Like I really need it, :rolleyes: I have a choice of 4 within a reasonable driving radius here in the NW Valley in Phoenix....I think I'm a dead duck now....:whistle: (Hear that, Thighs? Mama has something coming for youuuuuuu...)

I am so happy that the promotion was only yesterday for the Dairy Queens in Hawaii.

The last thing I needed after 3 gluttonous days in Las Vegas, was a Blizzard.

But thanks for posting this Orchidflower, just remember we want to keep the young ones alive to pay for our medicare/social security and kill off the retirees.

Thanks for the tip but unfortunetly I won't be able to take advantage of it. I live right next door to a Dairy Queen. I walk out my front door and am in the front door of Dairy Queen in less than 200 ft. However, it turns out this location only offered the special on the 26th. After nearly 4 months of cold weather i'm not in the mood for ice cream anyway.

Great post. I used to be a Berkshire shareholder and loved eatin' some home cooking. It sounds like a great bargain.

Remember this Saturday, the 29th of January, is also 1/2 off day at the Dairy Queen! Get fat and join me!!!:D

None near our house either, but nice to know there is a Raspberry Truffle. I love raspberry and will have to try it this summer. My favorite is the Banana Split blizzard. Thanks for posting though.

Thank you for the penny pincher web site! I just ordered my son a one year subscription to Parents magazine. Regular price - $42 Discount price through Monday - $1

>:D Today, Saturday 1/29, 1/2 price D.Q. Scroll down and you will see the place for the 29th that are in this promotion as they are different than those stores for the 26th of January. (Link on 1st post here)

(Bwahahahaha....the Devil made me do this....)

Back
Top Bottom