10 Ways Introverts Interact Differently With The World

Here's another example of INTJ behavior.

As most who read the What did you do today? thread already know I am still in the hospital and at the moment am posting from there. In an E-mail my little sister commented that "You are the only person I know who would think to grab a laptop computer bag on the way out to the ambulance when you think you might be having a heart attack".

Well, my thought (correctly, it happily turned out) was simply that if I didn't die I would be spending a lot of time lying in bed with not much else to do other than daytime TV or reading.

Makes sense to me. Does it to you?

As most who read the What did you do today? thread already know I am still in the hospital and at the moment am posting from there. In an E-mail my little sister commented that "You are the only person I know who would think to grab a laptop computer bag on the way out to the ambulance when you think you might be having a heart attack".

Well, my thought (correctly, it happily turned out) was simply that if I didn't die I would be spending a lot of time lying in bed with not much else to do other than daytime TV or reading.

Absolutely. It's exactly what I would do myself. As for having to relinquish the device, it would be "out of my cold, dead hands". :D

Hey Walt, that makes perfect sense! ;) My BIL is in the heart ward in Houston waiting for a heart transplant and brought his laptop!

Stop all this complaining! Get into small groups and share your thoughts. [emoji32]

original.jpg

FlyBoy, I haven't even begun to address your spelling errors (each message includes one!) but I will put it down to giddiness at the prospect of ER next week.

:dance::dance::dance:

I cannot believe I used "here" instead of "hear"; I'm just not sure what happened there. And hey, I'm just a dumb enlisted military guy so cut me some slack. :D

+1 on the talking on the phone...ugh! I am NOT a fan of using the phone AT ALL. If it can't be figured out via email, then forget it!

I cannot believe I used "here" instead of "hear"; I'm just not sure what happened there. And hey, I'm just a dumb enlisted military guy so cut me some slack. :D

+1 on the talking on the phone...ugh! I am NOT a fan of using the phone AT ALL. If it can't be figured out via email, then forget it!

Hey, anybody who can loop the loop with 5Gs has my respect!

As most who read the What did you do today? thread already know I am still in the hospital and at the moment am posting from there.

Walt, I guess that I have not been reading that thread for a few days. I am so sorry to hear that you are having additional heart problems and ended up in the hospital again. Glad to read that you are back out of the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom