2012 mania

By the way, as the poster "Raphael" notes, if you graph the atmospheric Attenuation of EM fields, and compare it with the projected price of gold to the year 2012, you find that the reverse EM field graph fills in the gaps in the gold price perfectly! Which makes sense since, as the poster notes, gold is a great conductor and the EM field is partly electric. I always wondered about that, now I know.
Wow. I think I served with this guy, and at the time he was saving 50% of his paycheck (and living like a monk) to be able to afford the full Scientology training after he left the submarine force.

Either that or H0cus is posting under multiple names again...

Well, the "underground or tents" debate was making me think of Ted Kaczynski posting from his prison's legal library, but this quote is more reminiscint of H0cus...

Ted's at the Super-Max. Trust me, he doesn't even get to see a typewriter, much less a computer.

Man they showed that place on tv a couple of weeks ago.

Your life sucks if you end up there. Big time.

LOL, no, they showed what they "think" it's like. I watched the same 60 Minutes. They can't get in there with any cameras. And you are RIGHT. If you end up there, your life sucks. It's not fun, but you REALLY have to work at it to end up there.

So you're thinking the IRS will survive the end of the world?

I knew they were some tough mofo's, but MAN! ;)

So you're thinking the IRS will survive the end of the world?

I knew they were some tough mofo's, but MAN! ;)

Yeah they are. That's why they say death and taxes are the only sure things, and why there's an [-]death[/-] estate tax. The world and the IRS won't die, they will just be co-transformed through the morphed EM field, and will be waiting to audit you on the other side. I think Nostradamus wrote about this. Did you know his brother was a tax agent? (really)

Back
Top Bottom