A different variation on the "baguette maneuver" to early retirement

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Hillsborough: The con queen

Nice lady conned people out of over a million bucks through her lifetime. A long read, but engaging. Amazing how creative and detailed...not to mention ballsy...some of these schemes were. Not to mention how gullible some 'smart' people really are.

Hillsborough: The con queen

Nice lady conned people out of over a million bucks through her lifetime. A long read, but engaging. Amazing how creative and detailed...not to mention ballsy...some of these schemes were. Not to mention how gullible some 'smart' people really are.
I found it interesting that they kept letting her out. 45 arrests but she was still able to steal millions.

I was really interested in the part about her lying to a judge about her charges and getting released...then the judge realized his error but "lines had been crossed so she was let go".

I'd really like to hear a little bit more about that part... ;)

I'm always amazed at these people who get conned by these professions of love either online or after one meeting .How desperate are some people ?

Absolutely crazy! Are people that desperate to be loved that they will do anything for it? How could the chiropracter go along with this for a YEAR without seeing the paramour and still keep picking up all the tabs?!

Dont you know the guy or gal thats in their 4th, 5th, 10th year of some relationship thats still waiting for the [-]payoff validation[/-] other person to recognize that they're actually worth it?

She was only in it for a year. Amateur.

Back
Top Bottom