A Gem to share

After reading that, it looks as if I still have a lot to learn. Thanks freebird....:)

a rare serious moment from freebird...this one blew my mind

I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems
today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.
Age 48

i could have written it myself. widowed at age 46. restarted a new life at 47. FIREd at age 48.
i will be OK. :D

No spurs for my Woody! :smitten:

Attachments

• horse 6.jpg
    horse 6.jpg
    601.4 KB · Views: 5
At 51 I've learned it's best to be on the bottom...never on top. The face sags......:D.....:p

If your man is bothered by sagging, you need to trade up to someone who knows what counts.

Ha

If your man is bothered by sagging, you need to trade up to someone who knows what counts.
Ha
Well, well, well....hmmmm...;)

I've learned it is best to not have mirrored ceilings after 40 !
I have a friend (this was when we were in our 30's) that had a mirror above his bed and mirrors surrounding the bed....he was such a horn dog. I haven't talked to him in a while, but I imagine he's taken them down by now.....

Ha

Maybe it's a good thing to need glasses after age 50 or so. When you both take off your glasses, you can't see the minor details.

Maybe it's a good thing to need glasses after age 50 or so. When you both take off your glasses, you can't see the minor details.
This works at swimming pools too. I will never get prescription goggles for lap swim. If I can't focus on the other people, they can't see me either, right?

Back
Top Bottom