A taste of REW's Texas

No, you have to spell it all out for meeeeeeee. :cool:

Something along the lines of why farmers wear Wellies (Wellingtons) ? :greetings10:
Wellington boot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks REW....you really put me on the spot here. :blush:

Ok....you're out herding.....you have a need for female companionship, but there is none.....and (so I've heard), if you drop a sheeps hind legs into tall boots it (she) is restrained and in a "proper" position. OK?

I'll probably be banned from the forum for this post....:(

Fire Ant Superhighway!

Those do not look like fire ants.

Fire ants tend to "homestead" and build mounds. I' ve been attacked by those suckers about 50 times and I am sure that generations of the same family have "bitten and pissed" on me. I do not take it personally. I just dump some Amdro on the headquarters of the "fIre ant army" and move on.

:LOL:

Actually, the punch line to my joke is simply "Cowboy boots only have chit on the outside".

(OK you Aggies, don't get upset. You know I love ya. :D)

I saw that punch line! :LOL: (Nah - - you can't be an Aggie without getting a pretty tough skin when it comes to Aggie Jokes. These are pretty tame compared with some.)

Or, like the joke in which the ventriloquist visits a not-so-bright farmer, and has fun with him by pretending to make his animals talk. He questions each animal, dog, horse, cow, etc., asking them how well the farmer treats them. They "respond" with mostly compliments but always at least one complaint "Wish he fed me better" or "I need fresh hay in my stall", etc. The farmer is amazed that his animals can "talk", and he promises to improve their care and treatment as each grievance is aired...until the ventriloquist asks, "Hey, can I talk to that sheep over there?"

Mister, that sheep is a damn liar! Don't believe anything she tells you!

Feel free to substitute Aggie for farmer, as you feel appropriate.

Thanks REW....you really put me on the spot here. :blush:

Ok....you're out herding.....you have a need for female companionship, but there is none.....and (so I've heard), if you drop a sheeps hind legs into tall boots it (she) is restrained and in a "proper" position. OK?

I'll probably be banned from the forum for this post....:(
I got the joke. Same as why farmers wear Wellies.
I just wanted to see exactly what kind of detail would be given. :cool: Heeeheeeeheeeeeeee
I'll serve detention for ya, OK? :flowers:

Never heard of Wellies, but since you knew all along and still let me walk the plank I'll let you share time in the pokey. :D

Still trying to figure out how we went from fire ants to cowboy boots. :confused:
Come on in, the water's fine. ;)

Maybe it's kinda like rock/paper/scissors...and I'm making this up as I go...

Cowboy boots stomp fire ants.
Fire ants float on water.
Water sinks cowboy boots unless worn in Texas? :greetings10:

Sheep are optional.

I can just hear it now...."Are you my da a a a dy?"

Three cowboys, hot and dusty from the trail drop into a bar for a beer. They find a table in the corner, and wait for the bartender to take their order. He comes over, and tells them "well, I see you are all cowboys, I'll bet you the first round I can tell you where you are from and where you went to school just by how you are dressed."
The three cowboys agree, and the first one stands up and says, "well, bartender, where do you think am I from?" The bartender looks him over from head to toe and then says, "that is easy, you are from Iowa, and attended Iowa State". He says, "that is right, I am from Iowa, how could you tell? " Easy, from the pig Sh*t on your jeans", the bartender replies.
The second cowboy jumps up, and exclaims " Well, smart guy, where am I from, then? The bartender looks him over carefully, and then says "I believe you are from Oklahoma, and attended the University of Oklahoma". The cowboy is flabbergasted, and says "that's right, how did you know that?" The bartender tells him, "it was easy, with that much Bullsh*t on your boots"
The third cowboy starts to get up out of his chair, but the bartender says, "whoa, no need to stand up, Aggie, I can see the fleece in your zipper from here"

I think Westernskies is a closet Aggie........:)

I have heard them all by now.
51XCXG5GVXL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Nah - - you can't be an Aggie without getting a pretty tough skin when it comes to Aggie Jokes. These are pretty tame compared with some.
There are no Aggie jokes - just anecdotes. :D

Hook 'em horns...

Back
Top Bottom