Advise on a Pep Peeve I have.

I'm 6'6" so don't have that problem. Could you find a big portable stool to stand on, or are you looking to remain seated?

Stop bathing one week before the concert. Early in the day of the concert, consume obscene quantities of raw garlic, a few cans of pork and beans, a nice serving of coleslaw and wash it all down with a few cans of Budweiser. Problem solved :D

Note: This technique may cause other problems.

Stop bathing one week before the concert. Early in the day of the concert, consume obscene quantities of raw garlic, a few cans of pork and beans, a nice serving of coleslaw and wash it all down with a few cans of Budweiser. Problem solved :D

Note: This technique may cause other problems.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This just remined me of a day on the Tube in London... I got in the car and spied a good section of seats that were not taken... strange in the morning, but not unheard of if you are lucky... hurried to get there to sit down... when the aroma wafted to me.... a homeless guy was sitting all alone... with a couple of seats on either side of him open.. I hurried back to my spot close to the door out of range of the really bad smell... still could smell him that far away though... I then watch as others did the same thing as me.... hurry up, sit down... get up and move... What was real funny was to see the people who did not want to make it so obvious why they were leaving.... or the one or two who just stuck it out close to the guy...

I attended Woodstock 99 in a town close to East Nowhere.

After that experience :nonono:, no "normal" event crowds ever seem awful to me. :LOL:

Attachments

• wstock-headpetermax.jpg
    wstock-headpetermax.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 3
Ok this goes out to all the non grammar police that responded to my thread.

DW, 15 year old daughter and I went around 7:30 till 11:00 pm. We decided to sit along the side lines since we already noticed about 100 people standing and dancing right in front of the stage. Every once in a while we would take a walk around the park to stretch our legs but found the one of the tribute bands....well a bit too instrumental. I think it's more the quality time together, but after all the entertainment helps also. Out of the three days, we only attended one and decided to do the walk along the beach the other day.

Thanks for all your suggestions everyone.

Ok, is there any need to grade this post?

It sounds like everything turned out very well. Family, music, a beach....who could ask for more? :)

Ok this goes out to all the non grammar police that responded to my thread.

DW, 15 year old daughter and I went around 7:30 till 11:00 pm. We decided to sit along the side lines since we already noticed about 100 people standing and dancing right in front of the stage. Every once in a while we would take a walk around the park to stretch our legs but found the one of the tribute bands....well a bit too instrumental. I think it's more the quality time together, but after all the entertainment helps also. Out of the three days, we only attended one and decided to do the walk along the beach the other day.

Thanks for all your suggestions everyone.

Ok, is there any need to grade this post?

I GIVE YOU A GRADE OF A--for the sentiment and the grammar. Thanks for the update, MyDream. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom