Age 68 and No Gray Hair

I am all gray at 61, but is all there and thick, so I am happy with that. :)

DW has almost no gray hair - you have to get up close and personal to see them. She is also fortunate to have no wrinkles, and has for a long time been mistaken to be 10-20 years younger.

One of my older brothers up to age 68 had gray hair. My siblings and I always accuse him of using hair color, but he insists he is not. He is 70now, and just has a slight touch of gray close to his neck.

Thinking about this, I don't know what DW's hair color really is (or was). She's been dying her hair since I met her in 1992. Yesterday, she had her hair "done" and came home and asked me if I noticed her hair was "lighter". :confused:

To which I replied, "Why yes, just a shade, correct?" (that was the correct answer:ermm:.

It's all too complicated for me. :blush:

Thinking about this, I don't know what DW's hair color really is (or was). She's been dying her hair since I met her in 1992. Yesterday, she had her hair "done" and came home and asked me if I noticed her hair was "lighter". :confused:

To which I replied, "Why yes, just a shade, correct?" (that was the correct answer:ermm:.

It's all too complicated for me. :blush:

:LOL::LOL:

If you have grey hair they don't card you at the liquor store - :)

Back
Top Bottom