Amazing screen protector

REWahoo

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give
I ordered a screen protector from Amazon and was really interested to see one of the features listed on the package. Can't wait to see it in action on my tablet!

Attachments

• 20160719_091732.jpg
    20160719_091732.jpg
    267.9 KB · Views: 101
That screen protector sounds awesome! 🤔

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

I ordered a screen protector from Amazon and was really interested to see one of the features listed on the package. Can't wait to see it in action on my tablet!

Attached Thumbnails

Combining the second feature with the third feature was a stroke of genius. However, the attached thumbnails could cause an embarrassing injury.

I get holes in my screens when the wind blows branches into them.

My family of 4 have the tempered glass screen protectors on our i-phones.
So far DD has broken one and DS two. They work as advertised, better the tempered glass shatter than the phone screen.

and explosion-proof film!

It could just be hyperbole, it might be mangled English, or it might just be a tricky use of the term, which doesn't mean what most people think it would mean.

In electronics, an "explosion proof" connector does not mean a connector that would survive an explosion. It means a connector where the electrical contacts are sealed in the housing, and they disconnect electrically while the housing is still sealed. So any sparks would not ignite a gas in an explosive environment. So the sealed sleeve is long enough for the connector to pull apart internally, before it opens up to the outside air.

An "explosive proof" film might just mean a film that doesn't create a lot of static electricity when pulled apart from its backing. Boring technical stuff.

I wonder if they have models with side or bottom vent sexual? Or virtual vent sexual?

-ERD50

Damn it, my screen protector didn't come with the "top vent sexual" feature! Now I'm really disappointed!

Wait for the new model that should be coming out soon (I hope). Beside having the top vent sexual feature, it will change colors when your mood changes, be stain proof and even bullet proof. I'm getting one for DW too!:cool:

I'm waiting for the bottom vent model. :)

so with the "Top Vent Sexual" do you have to cover your tablet in saran wrap for extra protection?

I have one of those glass protectors and it looks and works great.

Make sure to clean the surface perfectly, no dust, nothing. The glass will lay down and you will see the air pockets vanish. Just one tiny dust spec and it will stick out like a sore thumb.

Back
Top Bottom