Amazing Trauma Rescue

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Dozens of professionals saved life of Snohomish girl | HeraldNet.com - Local news

High school girl stabbed in the heart by another high school girl, who supposedly didn't even know her. I believe this happened on Monday, and she is going home today- while the assailant is being held on a $1million bond.

Snohomish is a very old river town to the northeast of Seattle, which is getting more and more inflow of well educated programmer types who work on The Eastside of Lake Washington.

Ha

Makes me wonder what kind of world it is, when a mother can't even send her 14-year-old off to school (probably just beginning her freshman year not so long ago), without risking her life in what sounds like a peaceful, good environment in Washington.

If I was the mother, I'd probably be completely hysterical. Good for her to be holding it together somewhat.

Last edited:
How scary. If I were to have a child today, I would strongly consider private or home schooling if finances could support that.

Years ago when my son was bullied in school, I arrived and raised h...ll. I asked, "What is this!...Lord of the Flies?" The teachers were no where to be found.

Since I was in high school in the 60's, it seems that the level of violence has escalated and been magnified through the rapid evolution of media. I do believe that we create the media - and the media creates us.:(

I agree with both of you W2R and Antmary. Must we accept that our daughters are are going to be stabbed while putting on their makeup in the girls bathroom at a suburban high school?

Ha

Back
Top Bottom