Amazon items delivered--but Amazon doesn't know it

Librarian

Recycles dryer sheets
AND I want to RETURN them!

I have 2 items that were delivered a couple weeks ago (2 different orders).
Both items still show "in transit"
I do not want them & wish to return (which must be done by next week as the 30 days are coming up) but I cannot figure out how to do it!

Anyone had this happen & know how to resolve it?:popcorn:

Go to their Live Chat. You can explain the problem and I'm they can help. I have always had great success with that.

NOPE

Go to their Live Chat. You can explain the problem and I'm they can help. I have always had great success with that.

It's automated chat.
It keeps asking me the same set of questions over & over...this is infuriating.

There is a customer service phone number. I've used it in the past.

Phone number to call: If you need to speak to a live customer service representative at the Amazon, the best phone number to call is 866-216-1072. This includes assistance for orders or general questions about your Amazon account.

How to Speak to a Live Person: Call 866-216-1072 and get directed to an automated voice messaging system. Press 0 and you will be placed on hold to speak with a live customer service agent for Amazon.com.

^^^^ This. We have used the customer service number and the people who answered are very helpful.

I have always used the live chat. It's not that intuitive to get to the live chat though (by design? Idk)

There is a question "do you need more help?" or something like that and you have to click on it to get to the live chat from the automated virtual question and answer area. I struggle just about every time...

I have always used the live chat. It's not that intuitive to get to the live chat though (by design? Idk)

There is a question "do you need more help?" or something like that and you have to click on it to get to the live chat from the automated virtual question and answer area. I struggle just about every time...

This. You have to go deeper like tmm99 says.

Correct, I just did that yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom