Another Forum Conversation Part 3:

marko

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
From Forum 'attendance' on 7/21 at 1:15:

So Forum Members Dave J and Aerides were talking the other day:

“I’m giving up being a deskpilot and going to stop being a Dreamer. I’ve been living frugal-dave, I’ve HadEnuff and Nottoomuchlonger, if I don’t hit a Snafu, I’m going at T-minus 2 weeks!! Going to tell everyone at work to be a Sand Pounder

“Wow said Aerides, looks like you’re on your way to either a powerplay or being a ProspectiveBum.

“Naw...just a Newventurer, Noiseboy! I plan to leave Downtown87 and Slow But Steady, I’ll Livefree,

“Good golly MissMolly, if you go to foxcreek9, be sure to watch out for a FlaGator or a Cobra9777! Even in Charlotte on a Sandy beach you can end up needing YVRRocketSurgery!!

“You’re such a COcheesehead! I’ll be there with my friends Trooper and pipefitter. I’m just a smalltownguy1 and everything will be just ducky911; don’t worry, we’re all jollystompers...there won’t be any FireInTheHole! Maybe we’ll shoot a redduck or maybe I'll become a PiratePenquin.

See ya!"

I am honored to be a small part of this. Whatever "this" actually is. :)

I think someone has too much time on their hands. Although, a few years back I was writing articles on a site that you got paid by the views, "likes" and comments. I wrote an entire article using mostly song titles.

Sadly, the site didn't survive. Gosh, I hope it wasn't my writing.
cd :O)

I think someone has too much time on their hands.
cd :O)

Well, it is a slow day at the marko household!

But when the spirit moves me something like this might only take me 10-15 minutes to pull together. I just study the names and then start writing. (easy when you don't really need to have a flow or real message)

From Forum 'attendance' on 7/21 at 1:15:

So Forum Members Dave J and Aerides were talking the other day:

“I’m giving up being a deskpilot and going to stop being a Dreamer. I’ve been living frugal-dave, I’ve HadEnuff and Nottoomuchlonger, if I don’t hit a Snafu, I’m going at T-minus 2 weeks!! Going to tell everyone at work to be a Sand Pounder

“Wow said Aerides, looks like you’re on your way to either a powerplay or being a ProspectiveBum.

“Naw...just a Newventurer, Noiseboy! I plan to leave Downtown87 and Slow But Steady, I’ll Livefree,

“Good golly MissMolly, if you go to foxcreek9, be sure to watch out for a FlaGator or a Cobra9777! Even in Charlotte on a Sandy beach you can end up needing YVRRocketSurgery!!

“You’re such a COcheesehead! I’ll be there with my friends Trooper and pipefitter. I’m just a smalltownguy1 and everything will be just ducky911; don’t worry, we’re all jollystompers...there won’t be any FireInTheHole! Maybe we’ll shoot a redduck or maybe I'll become a PiratePenquin.

See ya!"

This is obviously the result of logging way too many airplane miles.:)

This is obviously the result of logging way too many airplane miles.:)

:LOL::LOL:

Four million to be exact. But you knew that didn't you!

Way too much time inside my own head, I think.

To this day, DW calls me a "weird little boy" and I try to confirm it as often as possible.

:LOL::LOL:

Four million to be exact. But you knew that didn't you!

Yes, I knew it was four million miles.

Way too much time inside my own head, I think.

It appears it's time well spent.

To this day, DW calls me a "weird little boy" and I try to confirm it as often as possible.

Oddly enough, your DW also calls me a "weird little boy."

Have you ever figured out how many months (or whatever), you've spent in an airplane?

Have you ever figured out how many months (or whatever), you've spent in an airplane?

At one time, one of our engineer types figured it out to be almost 10 full months. That's not counting time in the airports!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom