Another reason to avoid Texas

Look at the bright side....it could have been infested with Republicans.:p

Is the killer amoeba a very large single animal with a bad attitude (eg - the Blob) or is it due to lots of smart-aleck junior members ?

simp_THOHXVII_Blob_v2f.jpg

I've swam in Lake LBJ. Usta live in an around the Austin area and have probably been in the water in almost all of the area lakes, river, creeks etc. (except for Town Lake in Austin!). Colorado River, LBJ, Travis, Buchanan, Inks, Barton Creek, Bastrop, etc....so far I'm still kicking.

another reason to avoid texas

Look at the bright side....it could have been infested with Republicans.:p

Maybe it was those mangy varmints known as Rove and Gonzales.:D

For years and years there was no problem at the lake and now since the departure of those two mangy varmints from D.C now all a sudden the lake has a problem.

I wonder what the GREAT WILLIE NELSON thinks of all of this? :rolleyes:

Maybe it was those mangy varmints known as Rove and Gonzales.:D

We need to be, um, fair to Texas here. It's also the place were a few of the greatest non- or anti- varmints came from too:

Gene Autry, Larry Hagman, Anna (sp?) Nicole Smith, and Dr. Pepper.

It's a "brain-eating" amoeba, which explains a lot about Texas politics... :rolleyes:

That may explain why Old George W, Gonzales and Rove were so incompetent and are so incompetent.

Maybe this would explain why things were and are so screwed up in Washington D.C. Both parties have failed the American people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom