Anybody Hear About the Student Drowing in the Mississippi River?

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
In La Crosse, Wisconsin, the 8th male in 8 years drowned last weekend. His BAC was .32, 4 times the legal limit, and they say he got disoriented, and fell in and the current pulled him under.

Weird thing is, he's the 8th kid to drown since 1997, all the kids that dorwned were male, were athletes at the local college, and have a similar physical profile............... :(

Some are thinking serial killer, but the police have pooh-poohed that..........

I lived there some years ago, and the area where all the kids drowned is 22 feet deep, with an eddy caused by a levee constructed 15 years ago, and the current is swift............

In La Crosse, Wisconsin, the 8th male in 8 years drowned last weekend. His BAC was .32, 4 times the legal limit, and they say he got disoriented, and fell in and the current pulled him under.

Weird thing is, he's the 8th kid to drown since 1997, all the kids that dorwned were male, were athletes at the local college, and have a similar physical profile...............

Some are thinking serial killer, but the police have pooh-poohed that..........

I lived there some years ago, and the area where all the kids drowned is 22 feet deep, with an eddy caused by a levee constructed 15 years ago, and the current is swift............

Male athletes? Drunk? After the first couple croaked it probably became a "must do" thing for all the "I'm gonna live forever/nothing can harm me" strong, brave super f'ing drunk young men to do and get away with just to prove they aren't chicken or nuthin'. But some are wienies and die

Back
Top Bottom