anybody remember this

I sure do remember it! One of those things that I didn't know I had forgotten.. thanks!

I 'member. I had a rubber Froggy.

Anybody remember WundaWunda, Mr.Moon, Beany and Ceicil, Sherry and Lambchop, Mr. Wizard, Howdy Doody?

Our Mister Sun? (Bell Tel movie.)

Oh yes, but only on radio. I didn't even know it was on TV. Host Smiling Ed McConnel, and sponsored by Buster ("I live in there, too!") Brown. And I think there was some associated serial adventure set in India, no?

Oh yes, but only on radio. I didn't even know it was on TV. Host Smiling Ed McConnel, and sponsored by Buster ("I live in there, too!") Brown. And I think there was some associated serial adventure set in India, no?

Andy Devine used to sit in a rocking chair and read a story about Rama of the Jungle.

and another...

/www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gg5kAWMFgk

I remember Lambchop. :greetings10:

I was in love with Sherri Lewis :flowers:

Remember Rootie Kazootie, Kukla Fran and Olie, Winky Dink, Red Rider and Little Beaver, and Ding Dong School?

Cheers!

I was in love with Sherri Lewis :flowers:
Which would be fine....but for the fact that her name was Shari......no wonder she didn't return your calls. ;)

Which would be fine....but for the fact that her name was Shari......no wonder she didn't return your calls. ;)

Rats! :facepalm: And I thought I had a chance too.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom