Portal Forums Links Register FAQ Community Calendar Log in

Join Early Retirement Today

Re: Anyone watching the Debbie Lafave interview..............
Old 09-15-2006, 09:08 PM   #21
gone traveling

obviously the kid had some issues with having sex with her, I mean come on he bragged about nailing her!

Kinda like throwing cold water on the situation, he had to know someone would find out, No?

Look it is nothing like a man didling a 14 yo girl. The guy has a weener, and that weener has a mind of its own at 14.

Problem is that she is a nut case, and he was too stupid to see it. Man he was lucky he got her. Young and stupid.
dumpster56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-15-2006, 09:08 PM   #22
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Would it be OK if the sexes were revered i.e. and adult male with a 14 year old girl? If not, why not?
Old 09-15-2006, 09:37 PM   #23
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond
To have a lovely hot bab like her at 14, 16, 18, 20......, the horror, the horror, the horror.
Did you mean "horror" or just "horr"?
samclem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:53 AM   #24
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

I thought most boys got initiated about 14-years of age.* I thought I was the only one who had to wait until he was 35.* And no, I am not watching this silly-a$$ interview where Mr. Lauer tries (I guess) to portray her as a child molester.* Now, if she did the interview in her undies, I'd be there.* Or, she could mimic Sharon Stone.* That would get the ratings up, which is what this is all about.

Disclaimer: My Posts are for my amusement only.
Eagle43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 08:14 AM   #25

On second thought, I think he IS going to be permanently screwed up in the head.

Where else is he going to find a freaky 23 year old hot dumb blonde who wants to bang him anywhere and everywhere, all the time?

Finding that woman is like finding a needle in a haystack, in my experience.
thefed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:14 AM   #26

Quote:
that kid is lucky. very lucky. dont be fooled
My sentiments exactly. I wish they'd show the guy (boy) on TV that i'm so jealous of.

Azanon
azanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:18 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefed
On second thought, I think he IS going to be permanently screwed up in the head.

Where else is he going to find a freaky 23 year old hot dumb blonde who wants to bang him anywhere and everywhere, all the time?

Finding that woman is like finding a needle in a haystack, in my experience.
If he could just somehow get out to any girl/woman that he's hitting on that he was the guy that banged Debra Lafave, then he will get lucky again and again.* *Women are competitive, and if he was even average, if they knew he was the guy, then their curiosity is going to have them finding out what was so great about him to have Debra coming back for more and more.

In short, his resume with respect to getting women is about as good as it gets right now.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:30 AM   #28
Give me a forum ...

I wonder, for those of you supporting Ms. Lafave's activities with the young man, how is this manifesting itself in your daily lives? * :

Also, since we seem to live in a male dominated society, do you feel laws regarding age of consent and sex with minors should be changed so that good looking women, such as Ms. Lafave, can be empowered to "break in" our young men with less fear of negative consequences? *Should those modified laws apply to women that are only average looking as well? *How about a woman who is only average looking but very "talented?"* Who would you have judge the attractiveness of the woman involved?

Do your fantasies often run this deep?* Or, does Ms. Lafave have some special, tantalizing quality you can't resist?

Just curious about what is in this situation you guys find so appealing to your libidos.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:35 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbet
Who would you have judge the attractiveness of the woman involved?

Do your fantasies often run this deep? Or, does Ms. Lafave have some special, tantalizing quality you can't resist?

Just curious about what is in this situation you guys find so appealing to your libidos.
If you have ask, then you have some real issues! :
Old 09-16-2006, 09:52 AM   #30
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut-Throat
I'm not sure how your comment applies C-T.* Should I take this to mean your answer is that you would support changing laws regarding age of consent and sex with minors so that "attractive" women would not be prosecuted for having intercourse with not of age young men?

Also, while Ms Lafeve is very much an attractive woman, she is not more so than many women are.* Yet, this board isn't full of threads regarding all those other woman.* So, what's different here?* Are you infatuated because her partner is so young?
Old 09-16-2006, 09:53 AM   #31

Quote:
I wonder, for those of you supporting Ms. Lafave's activities with the young man, how is this manifesting itself in your daily lives? * :

Also, since we seem to live in a male dominated society, do you feel laws regarding age of consent and sex with minors should be changed so that good looking women, such as Ms. Lafave, can be empowered to "break in" our young men with less fear of negative consequences? *Should those modified laws apply to women that are only average looking as well? *How about a woman who is only average looking but very "talented?"* Who would you have judge the attractiveness of the woman involved?

Do your fantasies often run this deep?* Or, does Ms. Lafave have some special, tantalizing quality you can't resist?

Since you have 689 posts, i apologize that i dont already know this, but i am assuming that you are a woman. Edit: if you're not, this was not meant as an insult. The way you worded this leaves me to think that.

I'm too lazy to go back and read all the posts, but i dont recall anyone supporting what Ms. Lafave did. *How what she did affected that particular boy is not the only issue of her actions. * What about the boys that watched, the parents lack of consent, the image of the school, the "role model" responsibility of a teacher. * *What she did was wrong because of the sum total of it; *thus it is irrelevant that maybe a small portion of it was beneficial (that part being this lucky 14 year old recipient).

I think there is a reason that we, as a whole, are less bothered by this situation than the reverse (adult male compromises a teen girl). *With men, there is simply less emotional issues associated with sex than there is with females. * Sex is what we do; might as well learn how early.* Also, the societal stigma of a woman's pureness as a virgin cannot be ignored. * Even today, we have issues of thinking of a woman as tainted in some way after she's had sex, where with a guy, its actually a positive more than a negative. * *Now I dont personally think that; i'd date any respectable, attractive woman, but a lot of people have hangups with it.* If i was a virgin, and I was dating a woman, the last thing i'd admit was that i was a virgin unless maybe i was very young (16 or less) and would have less reason to feel bad about that.

Yes, my fantasies often run that deep. * I want to have sex with hot women, such as Debra, all the time.* Fortunately, they dont just remain fantasies though*

Azanon

Old 09-16-2006, 09:58 AM   #32
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Freud would wonder what the 14-year-old boy's mother looks like.

So, if a hot dumb 23-year-old guy teacher (stay with me, I'm sure one exists somewhere) does this with his 14-year-old girl or guy students, he's a pedophile criminal. *Would Playgirl publish his photos?

If a hot dumb 23-year-old woman teacher (I'm still having cognitive dissonance over the juxtaposition of "hot" with "dumb") does this with her students, she's... well... hot? *Would Playboy "win out" over Maxim & FHM?

It appears that the distinction rests with whether we believe that 14-year-old guys are somehow more mentally competent than 14-year-old girls. (Anyone who's spent any time with teenagers lately is already laughing.) *Maybe we're arguing that 14-year-old boys don't have the critical-thinking skills or a delicate psyche or an emotional aspect of their personality that could be damaged. *(Stop it, you're killin' me here.) *Or perhaps the teen boy is just being irresponsible for his actions (who can blame him for following his penis, boys will be boys!) while the teen girl would clearly just be a slut. *(Playboy is waiting until she turns 18.)

Sorry, folks, I think the 14-year-old boy has been just as messed up as we'd presume that the teen girl would be. *And the person in the position of authority is even more criminally responsible. *

Unless, of course, she's a Catholic priest.

Co-author (with my daughter) of “Raising Your Money-Savvy Family For Next Generation Financial Independence.”
Author of the book written on E-R.org: "The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement."

I don't spend much time here— please send a PM.
Nords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 10:02 AM   #33

Quote:
Sorry, folks, I think the 14-year-old boy has been just as messed up as we'd presume that the teen girl would be.* And the person in the position of authority is even more criminally responsible.
I think one's obligated to tell us exactly how he is messed up before you go declaring it to be true.* * I can think of no better way to discredit yourself than to make such a declaration without explaining exactly how.

As i said earlier, i played devil's advocate on this idea myself, and i drew blanks. I could only think of positive things.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:44 AM   #34

NM - Cause I'm breaking my personal cardinal rule regarding internet debates....
Old 09-16-2006, 11:02 AM   #35

Putting our manmade American laws to the side, if you took a typical attractive 14 yo boy or girl and coupled each of them (separately of course) with a very hot looking 23 yo man or woman who offered openly and without any seduction, to have sex with the (opposite sex) teens, I would imagine that the girl would probably reject the man while the boy although possibily embarassed (by the offer) would probably accept.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:11 AM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond
Putting our manmade American laws to the side, if you took a typical attractive 14 yo boy and girl and coupled each of them (separately of course) with a very hot looking 23 yo man and woman who offered openly and without any seduction, to have sex with the (opposite sex) teens, I would imagine that the girl would probably reject the man while the boy although possibily embarassed (by the offer) would probably accept.
I agree. Why? Because it's human nature. Sure, there's exceptions, but it's a fact of life.

Old 09-16-2006, 11:12 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cut-Throat
bwahahaha. i didnt even see that post. very funny
Old 09-16-2006, 01:17 PM   #38
Give me a forum ...

Gosh thefed, I just asked a question out of curiosity........

But, since you're so amused, I'll ask you the same thing.* Why are you so intrigued by the aspect of a child being involved in this sexual caper?* Why do you find the young man being only 14 yo to be so appealling? Is it just this case or do you advocate we change laws regarding sex with not of age children to allow adult female/child male encounters without consequence?
Old 09-16-2006, 01:44 PM   #39

Quote:
* Why are you so intrigued by the aspect of a child being involved in this sexual caper?* Why do you find the young man being only 14 yo to be so appealling?* Is it just this case or do you advocate we change laws regarding sex with not of age children to allow adult female/child male encounters without consequence?*
One element I think most guys here identify with is that males are competitive types and we remember how unempowered we were at that age. One of the few advantages of getting older from that age to 20/25/maybe30 is that in the competition for females the guy is now older/wisser(?)/has more money and has a larger pool of females to pursue. So we are rooting for the "underdog" that we remember ourselves.
I remember staring at Dianna Rigg in The Avengers. If there was some opportunity to have had sex with her I would have gone for it, eternal damnation a small price to pay.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:13 PM   #40
Give me a forum ...

Location: South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering Creek

I'm veering a bit OT here, but did anyone notice that MSNBC re-aired this interview at least 3 times last night back-to-back-to-back?

Pretty little Debbie can not make any money on this deal (book, Playboy? etc) however, MSNBC (to include Bill Gates) made a ton of money last night just on the advertising dollars alone I would say. Seems like they would figure out a way to slip her a few $$ on the side.*

Back to the main topic, did she say in the interview* that she gave this lucky lad a BJ in the classroom? Sometimes I hear things that I only want to hear, that is why I'm asking.

"If the student has learned. The teacher has taught."

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx

In dire need of: faster horses, younger woman, older whiskey, more money.
mickeyd is offline   Reply With Quote