Join Early Retirement Today

Re: Anyone watching the Debbie Lafave interview..............
Old 09-16-2006, 02:33 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyd

Pretty little Debbie can not make any money on this deal (book, Playboy? etc)
I think she is totally free to pursue Playboy or anything other than a Book deal, Movie involving the direct crime. Any other offers of 'modeling' or promos based on her looks are completely legal.

She is getting mega-publicity from this, and I'm sure it will pay off indirectly.
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-16-2006, 02:48 PM   #42
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by youbet
Why are you so intrigued by the aspect of a child being involved in this sexual caper?* Why do you find the young man being only 14 yo to be so appealling?* Is it just this case or do you advocate we change laws regarding sex with not of age children to allow adult female/child male encounters without consequence?*
It's really not that hard to understand. The folks here are thinking about themselves as 14 year-old boys and probably remembering entertaining themselves with some ill-gotten magazines. Whereas this particular boy got the real thing - and not just any real thing - but one that us adults would be more than happy to entertain given the chance.

Old 09-16-2006, 03:53 PM   #43
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Yrs to Go
It's really not that hard to understand.* The folks here are thinking about themselves as 14 year-old boys and probably remembering entertaining themselves with some ill-gotten magazines.* Whereas this particular boy got the real thing - .
Interesting input 3 Yrs to Go.* Thanks.* Perhaps that explains my confusion.*I was looking at the situation from the point of view of a dad and granddad and the possibility of my grandsons being approached by a teacher and engaged in sex as children.* Not knowing how that would impact the boys, I'd prefer that their teachers refrain, even if the teachers' looks were such that they'd make C-T's nostrils flare every time they crossed their legs.*

BTW, I didn't see the tv interview, but she appears as a sexy, attractive woman in the posted pic.* I just find her fetish for 14 yo's a detractor rather than a plus as some here do.* But, to each his own!* *

Old 09-16-2006, 06:27 PM   #44
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
... she appears as a sexy, attractive woman in the posted pic.* I just find her fetish for 14 yo's a detractor rather than a plus as some here do.*
Hey, I second that! I prefer really hot women who have a fetish for 65 year old me. But damn, they are not very common.* *

Ha
Old 09-16-2006, 07:03 PM   #45
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Patience, Ha--you'll be old enough for Anna Nicole in another 20 years
Old 09-16-2006, 07:34 PM   #46
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Quote:
Gosh thefed, I just asked a question out of curiosity........

But, since you're so amused, I'll ask you the same thing. Why are you so intrigued by the aspect of a child being involved in this sexual caper? Why do you find the young man being only 14 yo to be so appealling? Is it just this case or do you advocate we change laws regarding sex with not of age children to allow adult female/child male encounters without consequence?
Because I wish I was him at that age

I don't

I never referred to the 'laws' and don;t intend to....just that he is a lucky little bastard. Her role was entirely inappropriate, especially the BJ

8)

thefed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 09:05 PM   #47
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azanon

I think there is a reason that we, as a whole, are less bothered by this situation than the reverse (adult male compromises a teen girl). With men, there is simply less emotional issues associated with sex than there is with females. .
Azanon
This is a wrong assumption - males fall into "love" faster than females and males take more time to "fall out of love" than females.
Old 09-17-2006, 05:34 AM   #48
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dex
This is a wrong assumption - males fall into "love" faster than females and males take more time to "fall out of love" than females.
I have snickered about how much I would have liked to run into someone like her when I was 14, but now that I think about it Dex has a point. Everybody talks about how nasty boys are -- and there is some truth to that. But a lot of boys also get totally obsessed over first loves. Back in the day, I remember a lot of teen angst songs about girls breaking boys hearts - probably more than the other way around. Remember, teen age girls are a lot more mature than boys. We were dough in their hands (I can already visualize the come backs to that line )

Bottom line, toss Debbie in jail, but let us emotionally stable guys dream about how much fun it would have been
Old 09-17-2006, 08:59 AM   #49
Give me a forum ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by donheff
But a lot of boys also get totally obsessed over first loves.* *
Yup, I remember being obsessed and having my heart broken as a kid. How much easier it would have been to survive that had the object of my obsession been a totally hot woman who let me diddle her instead of a not so hot girl who didn't.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:51 AM   #50
Give me a forum ...

Hmmm

My broken heart obsession from first grade was there this past July at my 45th High School Reunion - she still looked hot at 63 as a great grandmother.

heh heh heh - alas - we never diddled.
unclemick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 10:54 AM   #51
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by donheff
emotionally stable guys
Oxymoronic...

Co-author (with my daughter) of “Raising Your Money-Savvy Family For Next Generation Financial Independence.”
Author of the book written on E-R.org: "The Military Guide to Financial Independence and Retirement."

I don't spend much time here— please send a PM.
Nords is offline   Reply With Quote