Are You Right Or Left-Handed

• Right

Votes: 52 68.4%
  • Left

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • Both

Votes: 3 3.9%

• Total voters
See I remember reasing many moons ago, another study or studies, that lefties make less and die sooner than righties. Altho they tended to be more creative (Is that Right Brained?) and end up as artists and other things that dontl; pay very well unless you're one of the top 10 in th world

Men - Lefties make more money than righties
Women - No difference between Right or Left - either way on average they still make less than men

Is this designed to be inflammatory or something?

Left men make more than Right men.

Women make les than men

The relevent comparison would be do Left women make more/less/the same as Right women. The other comparison is irrlevent here and is a completely different subject

16 people viewed this poll so far and only 2 answered? What's up with that?

razztazz said:
See I remember reasing many moons ago, another study or studies, that lefties make less and die sooner than righties. Altho they tended to be more creative (Is that Right Brained?) and end up as artists and other things that dontl; pay very well unless you're one of the top 10 in th world

Is this designed to be inflammatory or something?

Left men make more than Right men.

Women make les than men

The relevent comparison would be do Left women make more/less/the same as Right women. The other comparison is irrlevent here and is a completely different subject
I'll try to do better next poll razz ;) I thought I was right in what I said, but I guess I should have left something out, eh?

I think we discussed this before, maybe we should ask Unclemick, our resident left-handed INTJ engineer if he recalls the thread.

According to this article, lefties...

...are more likely to be schizophrenic, alcoholic, delinquent, dyslexic, and have Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, as well as mental disabilities. They're also more likely to die young and get into accidents. So if evolutionary theory dictates survival of the fittest, why do lefties still exist?

...[researchers] found strong support for the idea that, at least in primitive societies with higher levels of violence, lefties thrive.

The higher the murder rate, the larger the percentage of lefties...or is that the other way around? :eek: :LOL:

I'll try to do better next poll razz    I thought I was right in what I said, but I guess I should have left something out, eh?

No, actually should have included more stuff. Like context.

What you said was factually  correct but bizzare in it's placement. Left handed men make more money right handers and roses, as we expected are usually  red.

So far it looks like I'm the only voting lefty. :D

razztazz said:
No, actually should have included more stuff. Like context.

What you said was factually correct but bizzare in it's placement. Left handed men make more money right handers and roses, as we expected are usually red.
...it's just a poll razz....lets have some fun...are you right or left...

Right handed... but one brother is Left handed. He's the only one in the whole famiglia

IntoTheMystic said:
...it's just a poll razz....lets have some fun...are you right or left...

I can see another pole coming. Do you dress to the right or to the left. :D

Cut-Throat said:
haven't heard that for a while, since I retired I haven't had a tailor kneeling in front of me..last one was a woman by the bye.... :)

Cut-Throat said:

Before I opened this thread I thought for sure that was going to be the question.

IntoTheMystic said:
Men - College lefties make more money than righties
Other researchers have found that left-handers are overrepresented on university faculties, as well as among gifted students, artists and musicians.
OK, OK, I know all you cunning linguists have been shuffling your feet and hoping someone else would take the initiative, so here we go. I just hope it's not too subtle for those of you who didn't keep up with your high-school Latin (or "The Simpsons"):

Looks pretty sinister to me...

Nords, I think I am more sinister than you are, and you are more dexter.

(sorry Al for goofy grammar)

Martha said:
Nords, I think I am more sinister than you are, and you are more dexter.
With apologies toward "To Kill A Mockingbird":
"Hey, I ain't ambidextrous! I can use either hand just as well!!"

Help me out with this one... I was always under the impression that the gene that determines if you are left handed is recessive. So if both of your parents are left handed, then all the kids should be left handed, right? ll x ll = ll

My mom and dad are both left handed, but all 3 kids are right handed. So are we adopted, genetic mutants, or am I wrong about the recessive gene?

Nords said:
(ba-dump bump *clang*) Thanks, folks, I'll be here all week... try the borscht!
That was Nords ladies & gents, what do ya say...lets give him a big hand...whew I'm telling ya how about that low-down humor..hey! if you want tasteful jokes go watch Ed Sullivan reruns lady!

Back
Top Bottom