Bill Clinton...Gay?

mickeyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
South Texas~29N/98W Just West of Woman Hollering C

Bill Clinton gay?

Rapist? sure

Cigar mis-user? sure

BJ receiver while taking on phone? sure

Inability to decide what meaning of is, is? sure

Long-time hoser of Ms. Flowers? sure

Fondler of Kathleen Willey in oval office? sure

Liar to Secretary of State Albright, other women in the cabinet as well as future Senator from NY Clinton? sure

But Gay Bill?

I truly do not think so Ann!!!

Too funny!

Anne Kultuer the Konstitoooshinal Skoler will say or do anything to stay in front of the media. Evil Crazy is right!

Sometimes people deserve to be ignored!! You know, it would just kill her if no one cared.

img_474414_0_3066af07464d0ab23fc934c6397f0702.jpg

For someone of indeterminate gender her/himself, Coulter is really overeaching by calling anyone gay.

I agree with those here who believe the "Beast of Belsen" is best ignored.

If all women were like Ann Coulter, there would be a lot more gay men. :)

I dunno...if I was single I might want to spank her with a couple of small kitchen utensils.

Maybe true and Bill is overcompensating?
"I'm gay but I will prove that I'm not by having sex with a lot of women."

In the book Primary Colors it alludes to Bill having a child with a friend's daughter.

Not that there is anything wrong with any of this.

This has come up before, but I think it's all hogwash......

The rumor was that while Bubba was gov of Ark, he had a special relationship with one of the male state troopers assigned to him. This particular trooper was also implicated in one of Bubba's harrassment scandals. He apparently delivered ladies to Gov Clinton in private so the gov could pressure them into some kind of relationship.

I don't think it all holds water. Perhaps he's bisexual, but that's his own business and should be out of reach of the media.

You know this was one of my main objections to Hillary running. I am so sick of people discussing who is and who is not in Bill's pants. Don't know about anyone else but the only action I'm interested in is what I'm getting. :smitten:

As my Mother once observed: "People who talk about others sexual proclivities aren't busy enough!" She managed a bunch of folks and when the chatter went that direction she just gave them more work to do. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that gossip wasn't in their self interest.

Back
Top Bottom