Choir sings after eating chili pepper

mystang52

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Just for laughs... Maybe others have heard of Chili Klaus, but I just "discovered" him. He has bands, orchestras and the like perform after each member eats a chili pepper. For others as naive as I, there's several of this genre on youtube. This one, with a choir, is great:

Why did I find this a bit horrifying?

Agreed, more than a bit.

I'm really not a wimp about stuff like this, but some of those kids are hurting, and this is clearly peer pressure. I don't get what's 'funny' about seeing other people in pain. It's kinda sick.

And it falls right in line with these other stupid 'challenges' where people take them to extremes and a few get seriously hurt. The world doesn't need this crap.

Or those "funny" videos where people fall and get hurt. Funny? :confused:

-ERD50

It appears they were eating habanero peppers, those are pretty hot for sure. I can see where that would not be pleasant trying to sing after eating.

If you like Chili Klaus, check out his appearances on the show "Hot Ones" They're all pretty funny. Here is the first one. The second one when they are in Central Park is funny too.

This reminds me a bit of Heat Seekers with Aaron Sanchez and Roger Mooking. They also just had a really fun dynamic, they remind me of a couple of friends of mine. Too bad it was only on for two seasons.

I did not intend this to be belittling or insulting to anyone's sensibilities. I thought it was just a good-humored video. The other videos I saw involved just adults in an orchestra and a jazz band. I realize there were quite a few kids in this one, but I genuinely believed, they thought it funny themselves notwithstanding the pepper effects.
If Moderators think this should be deleted, no objection here.

I did not intend this to be belittling or insulting to anyone's sensibilities. I thought it was just a good-humored video. The other videos I saw involved just adults in an orchestra and a jazz band. I realize there were quite a few kids in this one, but I genuinely believed, they thought it funny themselves notwithstanding the pepper effects.
If Moderators think this should be deleted, no objection here.

I believe your intentions, but honestly your explanations make it worse instead of better:
...quite a few kids...
...notwithstanding the pepper effects....
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom