Christmas Song by A Cappella Group Home Free

Marita40

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I'm loving this local a cappella group lately. Tim Foust, the lead and bass, has an amazing voice. Here's their version of O Holy Night. Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm loving this local a cappella group lately. Tim Foust, the lead and bass, has an amazing voice. Here's their version of O Holy Night. Merry Christmas everyone!

+1 Have been following them ever since they won on "Sing Off." It's fun to watch their progress on YouTube. If they would ever tour to the Cleveland or Columbus areas, I'd make sure to get to one of their shows.

Anyone who wants a real a capella treat, check out their version of "Ring of Fire" on YouTube (the one they did on "Sing Off"). That's a great intro. to the vocal range of Tim Foust.

It's such a thrill to watch "Music Majors make good." These guys deserve to reap rewards with their talent!

:D

Thanks for sharing that - it's lovely. I'm going to check out their other work.

Merry Christmas!

If you like a capella from Minnesota, here is one of my favorite groups. They have a nice Christmas DVD/CD out. The style is a bit more contemporary to my ear, but both accurate and heartfelt.

Home Free with Jewel singing "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas". It's just too bad that the clueless audience and the panel member don't have the common sense to just shut up and listen:

Back
Top Bottom