College Football Championship Revisited

frayne

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
The stage is set with the four teams, so the question is, what two teams will get the final dance and who gets to take the date home ?

I want to see OSU and Oregon with OSU coming out on top, that said I logically think it will be Bama and Oregon in the final with Alabama taking the trophy home.

What say you sports fans ?

With the teams that are still left...

Bama vs Oregon....

One of the best defenses vs one of the best offenses.... but Bama can also score... I see Bama but would prefer Oregon since Bama has been winning way to many lately...

Last year Auburn beat Alabama with one the flukiest (is that a word? :) ) plays I have ever seen in college football. The championship game should have been FSU vs Bama last year. It will be FSU vs Bama for this year's championship!

Mike

I think FSU will have all it can handle with Marcus Mariota. Go Buckeyes.

I want to see OSU and Oregon with OSU coming out on top, that said I logically think it will be Bama and Oregon in the final with Alabama taking the trophy home.

I love how you think! I would definitely like to see the Buckeyes come out the champions, but don't really think it will happen. I could see Alabama winning it.

Back
Top Bottom