Coursera - question re pricing

GERguy

Confused about dryer sheets
Hi community,
I am considering learning some stuff on coursera but I can't find any details on their pro pricing.
I figured there might be someone in this forum of knowledgeable and motivated people who uses it ;-)

Their specialization courses run at ~50 USD per month. Is this the monthly fee to access as many courses as I want? Or is this fee linked to the course and if I decide to take three courses at the same time I pay 150 USD per month?

The company seems very slow to reply and were no help so far.

I was under the impression that some of the MOOCs offered their content for free, if you were not seeking a credential/degree for the course.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_open_online_course

A third party states the following:

"You must be logged into Coursera to see the pricing information. Courses may be available either on a subscription basis or for individual purchase. Many Specializations run on a subscription basis costing between US$39-79 per month."

Have you created an ID and logged into Coursera?
It looks like that may be your first step. Perhaps they don't have a large customer support department given that their model is online (and perhaps self-service).

-gauss

Last edited:
I think they also offer 7-day free trials of courses, so you can decide whether you want to pursue it or not.

Back
Top Bottom