Cox e-mail down since Friday

Purron

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Cox e-mail has been down since Friday. As usual, they provide no practical information such as what happened and when service will be restored. Hope no one's trying to e-mail me anything important or time sensitive.

The following states have no e-mail service:

Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Virginia.

Here's the "helpful" information Cox has posted on their website:

"Since our update at 1:00 a.m., our teams continue to make progress in restoring email service to our customers in the Midwest and East Coast regions. Teams across all levels of our organization are focused on the recovery and we truly apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. At this time we cannot provide an estimated time for recovery, but will continue to work around the clock until email service is restored."

Check out the angry rants on Cox's facebook page for some free Sunday afternoon entertainment.
:banghead::rant::bat:

I've used national (OK, international) email sources like Gmail and Yahoo mail as my primary email providers for years and don't ever recall a prolonged outage.

I have a Cox e-mail address, but forgot the password to it over a decade ago. I just never used it, really.

Sorry that your e-mail is down, Purron! Hopefully it will be back before long.

Back
Top Bottom