Curling in the Olympics

That'l teach the Finns to win the Gold Medal for Hockey.

My S in L is a Finn, three nieces born there, really neat people, they know how to party, just don't go drinking with them.

azanon said:
Are we talking about a sport or what constitutes an athelete?  Those aren't the same.    I might call bowling a sport, but someone who bowls is no athelete.    Some of the best bowlers were beer-gutted, pig looking dudes that probably couldnt run 100 yards before falling over.

Michael Jordan is an athelete.

If fishing is a sport, I am an athelete. Curling is our favorite olympic sport. We watch curling on tv when it isn't in the olympics too.

justin said:
Half the winter olympics events are arguably not "sports".  Snowboarding? 

If you think snowbaording isn't a sport, you clearly have never been on one.

Ha

HaHa said:
If you think snowbaording isn't a sport, you clearly have never been on one.

I was being facetious. Of course, all you do is strap yourself to a board and point it downhill. Gravity does the rest.

Snowboarding was the "coolest" sport I saw in the olympics. It was the only sport that caught my interest for longer than 2 minutes.

justin said:
I was being facetious.  Of course, all you do is strap yourself to a board and point it downhill.  Gravity does the rest.
Except for all the parts at the edges of the half-pipe where they're apparently violating its law.

justin said:
Snowboarding was the "coolest" sport I saw in the olympics. It was the only sport that caught my interest for longer than 2 minutes.
It's about the only thing that makes me want to participate in winter again. Someday. Not today, but someday.

Back
Top Bottom