Deck the Halls - some fun :)

freebird5825

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The 1st pic is me helping Santa at a kids' xmas party 2 weeks ago. I got a for real bona fide "In" with the jolly guy. :cool:
He said something about a list...talk to me and I'll see what I can do for youse.
What better reason is there for a 50 yo woman to run around in bright red pajamas with little bug-eyed penguins in ear muffs printed all over them? ;)
Note the double hand grip on the candy cane. Get lost, kid, possession is 9/10. nyah ha ha...

I chased the rest of the "Bah Humbug" Grinch in me away on yesterday and got some decorating done. The stuffed guy's name is Spot. He is a very special little doggie. :D
And no, the icicles hanging across the fireplace are NOT evenly spaced. But...ummm...the glass bulbs are. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• SpotTree08crop.jpg
    SpotTree08crop.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 116
  • FireplaceTree08.jpg
    FireplaceTree08.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 114
  • ElfSanta08.JPG
    ElfSanta08.JPG
    904.5 KB · Views: 8
Since it's show & tell . Here is a picture of our tree . We decorated it yesterday . The windows look out on Sarasota Bay so it's really pretty with the lights on and looking out at the water . I usually have a large party on my deck this year
we are doing a mega family one .

Attachments

• IMG_0709.jpg
    IMG_0709.jpg
    542.5 KB · Views: 8
Well, you look great bbbamI! Here are some Purron family Christmas Pics. The little Santa you see in each picture is about 57 years old. My folks bought him before I was born and he is featured in many of our family Christmas photos and videos many of which feature my brother and I tearing into our presents. That old Santa is my most precious Christmas decoration.

Attachments

• Eddie under tree.JPG
    Eddie under tree.JPG
    423.4 KB · Views: 1
  • P1010010.JPG
    P1010010.JPG
    411.8 KB · Views: 1
  • P1010176.JPG
    P1010176.JPG
    444.2 KB · Views: 0
Great thread Freebird! I love all the pics....:smitten:

Thanks for the compliment Purron, that pic was taken waaaaaay back in 1979. :p As for you, NML....I'll shed a tear for you......:D

Lucky you had electricity back in my day we had to burn candles. And walk in the snow up hill both ways.
oh, yeah? well...
we had to collect and breed the bees to make the wax to make the candles...
AND weave the wick out of thread we spun ourselves...
AND cut down the trees to make the wood for the matches...
all so you could burn them. :cool:
but at least it wasn't uphill both ways. you got me there. ;)

Purron, my cats love to spend time under the tree too!

Here is our tree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom