Discounted Gift Cards

Clone

Full time employment: Posting here.
DW informed me that we needed to stop by Target this morning to buy gift cards. Turns out the Target gift cards are 10% off. Up to $300. Today only.

Starting Monday they can be used to buy other types of gift cards, thus effectively allowing you to buy these other gift cards at a discount. We will be headed to Disney in a few weeks, so she will convert the Target cards to Disney cards, and we will use them to pay for the hotel rooms.

Just a heads up to others. Supposedly you can buy them online also.

I load up on discounted iTunes gift cards. Costco often has a big discount. Sometimes Staples.

DW informed me that we needed to stop by Target this morning to buy gift cards. Turns out the Target gift cards are 10% off. Up to $300. Today only.

Starting Monday they can be used to buy other types of gift cards, thus effectively allowing you to buy these other gift cards at a discount. We will be headed to Disney in a few weeks, so she will convert the Target cards to Disney cards, and we will use them to pay for the hotel rooms.

Just a heads up to others. Supposedly you can buy them online also.

I bought the Target gift cards as I was in there shopping on Sunday. I’m curious how do you convert the gift card for Disney cards? We will be heading there in January.

Back
Top Bottom