Do we still go to concerts? What concerts have to attended in the last few years?

Billy Strings at Ryman Saturday night was the best concert experience I can recall. So wonderful. Bob Weir sat in the whole 2nd set. All GD songs the 2nd set and many of my personal faves.

We had such a good time with the youngest son and his wife in Nashville that I booked a trip out to Denver Friday (the 13th!) to see Billy Strings with my oldest son at Red Rocks. Blow that dough!:dance:

Yeah, I saw some of the videos on Youtube. I'd be lying if I told you I wasn't envious!! Looked like it was a great show, the encore (Brokedown Palace) was beautiful!! Glad you had a great time. Red Rocks should be fantastic as well! No telling who will join him there!!
Have a safe, fun trip!

Paul McCartney at MetLife Stadium on June 16th. Bruce Springsteen came out and joined him for 2 songs during the set. Later in the show BON Jovi came onstage and led the crowd in singing Happy Birthday to Sir Paul. It was an awesome show!

This week I saw Steely Dan at the PNC Arts Center in NJ. A great concert with hit after hit and they still couldn’t do many of the great songs you wanted to hear. The encore of Reelin’ in the Years was ROCKING!!

Great seeing outdoor music this summer!

Back
Top Bottom