Don't Do This - Part 2

MasterBlaster

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
A 62-year-old man suffered second-degree burns after launching himself on a makeshift, rocket-powered sled in Independence Township, Mich., in January. Witnesses said he put on a helmet, then strapped a contraption consisting of a motorcycle muffler, a pipe, gunpowder, match heads and gasoline on his back, and had someone light the wick to send him blasting through the snow. [WDIV-TV (Detroit), 2-1-10]

"Hey man. Hold my beer and watch this."
Ever notice that it is usually men doing this throwed off stuff. Just sayin'.

If he was 16 or 17 I can see someone doing that. But at 62? I wonder how he survived that long.

"Hey man. Hold my beer and watch this."
Ever notice that it is usually men doing this throwed off stuff. Just sayin'.

That's because women rarely do anything. They just call or text their girlfriends and complain about what their boyfriends just did.

Ha

That's because women rarely do anything. They just call or text their girlfriends and complain about what their boyfriends just did.

Ha

OOOOOO you know us all to well.:LOL:
Back to the OP. I would just love to have been the nurse in the ER doing the history on this guy. I mean who thinks that a gunpowder, match heads and gasoline cocktail would work out well?

OOOOOO you know us all to well.:LOL:
Back to the OP. I would just love to have been the nurse in the ER doing the history on this guy. I mean who thinks that a gunpowder, match heads and gasoline cocktail would work out well?

As we frequently tell each other at work (in the ER) "We couldn't make this sh#t up if we sat down and tried" :nonono:.

Job security for me.

DD

Ha

Hum, I guess you missed the class where us guys were told "No matter how times she tells you she just wants you to be honest don't believe her". :D

mrs traineeinvestor hopes I will find this sort of creativity a source of inspiration when I eventually retire - is she trying to tell me something:confused:?

Back
Top Bottom