Dryer lint art, The Last Supper

:crazy:Buying towels to get the right colors? Boy, talk about doing it the easy way. Now, if she'd used the lint from her navel, I might be impressed.

This does not sound like a LBYM project, either. Think of the electricity use, and the family probably didn't need towels in every color of the rainbow :LOL:

Amethyst

:crazy:Buying towels to get the right colors? Boy, talk about doing it the easy way. Now, if she'd used the lint from her navel, I might be impressed.

This does not sound like a LBYM project, either. Think of the electricity use, and the family probably didn't need towels in every color of the rainbow :LOL:

Amethyst

I have often thought about things like this -- for example, if one collected navel or pocket lint from as early age as possible, how large a wad would it be at age 65? Fingernail and/or toenail clippings? What else? Lets not get too graphic. ;)

It sure felt like a privilege to see the original Last Supper. Not sure I'd be willing to wait in line for her version. But is does indeed answer the question of what-do-you-do-all-day!

Audrey

I think it is quite impressive, and more than a little artistic. It must also have had religious meaning for her, as this is clearly a labor of love.

Even museums today are full of very odd constructions.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom