ER Forum 2013 Calendar Brainstorming

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
BBBAmI mentioned the idea of an ER Forum calendar.

Post your ideas about a possible 2013 ER forum calendar. For example, we could have a theme, or just have photos of members (oops!), collages, pictures taken by members (could be landscapes, etc.), vote on the top 12 photos to be included, etc.

One option would be to do it with, for example, mypublisher.com ($19.99 see here), and then each member could order his/her own.

Another option would be to just post the PDF files, then each member could download the files and print them at no charge.

Or we could do both of those options.

We could even do a simple 2012 calendar.

Post your ideas here.

Photos of ER folks enjoying life, then vote on it.........:)

I think it would be fun....:) I'm sure the LBYMer's would want to print theirs out. As for me, I wouldn't mind payin' for it.

DH's motorcycle group submits pics of their bikes for a calendar, then the members vote on their faves.

Shoot...here's an example of a December photo....:D

Attachments

• daddeago[1].jpg
    daddeago[1].jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0234[1].JPG
    DSCF0234[1].JPG
    64.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3555[1].jpg
    IMG_3555[1].jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Rich's%20Buddies[1].jpg
    Rich's%20Buddies[1].jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 100
bbbami, are those sedentary pics to off set the Trombone Al biking pics? His relentless bicycle touring alternately inspiring and intimidating to me. Now when I see these comfortable folks in retirement I just relax.
So lets keep it real, no calendar pics of retired folks jumping out of airplanes, scaling high mounts or pumping iron on muscle beach with Arnold.

How about sitting in the shade on a creek bank with a cane pole between my toes, maybe even asleep...? :)

bbbami, are those sedentary pics to off set the Trombone Al biking pics? His relentless bicycle touring alternately inspiring and intimidating to me. Now when I see these comfortable folks in retirement I just relax.
So lets keep it real, no calendar pics of retired folks jumping out of airplanes, scaling high mounts or pumping iron on muscle beach with Arnold.
T Al does love his biking....he stays in great shape. Alas I can only admire from afar....

'Course he has proven he does relax every once in a while. :)

How about sitting in the shade on a creek bank with a cane pole between my toes, maybe even asleep...? :)
Sure.....but if it's a creek in TX, does it have water in it? :blink:

Back
Top Bottom