Even Congress is laughing.................

Tastes Great!

Less Filling!

The debate goes on....................

How does the salmon compare to the herring? I'm particularly fond of the red species.

YOU dont have the...the reading ability

This statement is totally irreeveny!

I have to vote for : Not Racist.  

The joke says this: "Some people say that whites are superior, but this white man is so dumb that it does not support that idea."

I just can't seen any racism in that statement.

I'm going on the record to say that I am supremely confident that I could build an inflatable kayak from wild salmon, but that it would be all but impossible to do with farm raised.

And even if you could, and you got stranded somewhere and had to eat your kayak...it just wouldnt taste as good.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
I'm going on the record to say that I am supremely confident that I could build an inflatable kayak from wild salmon, but that it would be all but impossible to do with farm raised.

And even if you could, and you got stranded somewhere and had to eat your kayak...it just wouldnt taste as good.

I am going to have to disagree with you here CFB. The expansion coefficient of wild salmon is clearly less than that of farm raised. Therefore, the farm raised would allow greater inflation prior to rupture than wild salmon. As for eating your kayak...there is no clear data either way on the relative taste of wild vs farm raised inflated salmon.

The firmer texture of wild salmon CLEARLY would provide better a better expansion coefficient, and a lower leak ratio.

By exposing your thinking to the contrary, you are just as clearly a dense fool, probably a racist and some other politically inflammatory thing I'm not going to be able to come up with as my wife just handed me a fresh baked scone and I have to try it.

Cut-Throat said:
No because Rangel isn't as stupid as Bush is.

Also, if blacks held whites in slavery in this country for 80 years or so, and blacks discriminated against whites, it would be a legitimate statement. You don't seem to grasp the blacks struggle for civil rights. Do you? :crazy:

Wow, when they say liberals are getting bitter I now see what they're talking about

Andre1969 said:
But then she doesn't get humor. She doesn't get a lot of things in life.
Is it considered racist to make fun of a person who lacks a sense of humor?

In other words, if they can't tell that they're being subjected to a racist attitude, has a crime actually been committed?

Most certainly, as someone else whose business its not will surely tell them, and if they're still not offended, a class action suit will result to truly resolve the matter for them.

And they'll all be represented by inferior farmed salmon.

Back
Top Bottom