Exposure fusioned landscape shots

mathjak107

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
unlike traditional hdr shots which look like post cards or paintings when pushed to hard ,,exposure fusion takes multiple exposures and naturally blends them in to a super exposure thats very natural and clean.
actually the image is quite flat and boring although quite extended on contrasty days in range. a little levels and covers and some local contrast adjustments and you get get some pretty nice photos

674861626_UNf4i-L.jpg

674861263_r9e9y-L.jpg

674861885_uxZGB-L.jpg

674862638_Xtrzu-L.jpg

674862204_fj3Mf-L.jpg

unlike traditional hdr shots which look like post cards or paintings when pushed to hard ,,exposure fusion takes multiple exposures and naturally blends them in to a super exposure thats very natural and clean.

Much better.

Much better.

Agreed. Nothing could be more subjective, but my personal preference is for these natural looking shots, where hdr is used to extend the limits of the camera imaging devices and actually look more natural, rather than less natural. These look very nice to me. Well done.

-ERD50

585886241_7rftj-L.jpg
HDR=HIGH DYNAMIC RANGE PHOTOGRAPHY.

basically unless your shooting under dark blue skys or the early morning or evening light the range of a digital camera cant capture such a wide range of light.

white or turqoise skys are usually the result and look not so good.

hdr merges multiple exposures into 1 super exposure and utilizes the best parts of each to give you nice shadows and blue skys.

there are quite a few different techniques for doing this , some more realistic looking while others are more artsey and post card looking.

i usually do them all

these 2 are an example of whats called the detail enhancer technique, its more artsey

585884828_Lt6Tp-L.jpg

Back
Top Bottom