faithful nation gets Jesus wrong

HaHa said:
This is wonderful. How did Christian get to be a synonym for bigoted, intolerant stupid and deceitful?

Christ must be up there somewhere feeling disappointed.

Haha

And still more irony.

JG

((^+^)) SG said:
How a faithful nation gets Jesus wrong

Or how the arian nation assumes that Jesus was white... that's always my favorite :)

It is clearly stated in the New Testament that the human Jesus was
a male. God on the other hand is Spirit, and I assume "he" has
no specific gender ...... but who knows? ;)

Cheers,

Charlie

charlie said:
It is clearly stated in the New Testament that the human Jesus was
a male.  God on the other hand is Spirit, and I assume "he" has
no specific gender ...... but who knows?   ;)

Cheers,

Charlie

Another conundrum.

JG

Cut-Throat said:
I don't think the Green Party, National Organization of Women, Democrats, NAACP or ACLU would give the returned Jesus much trouble!

Man, I wish we could get all those people together at one time............
"Nuke 'em Danno!" :)

JG

MRGALT2U said:
Man, I wish we could get all those people together at one time............
"Nuke 'em Danno!" :)

JG

You think all of them would nuke Jesus? Or you want to nuke them?? ;)

Cut-Throat said:
I don't think the Green Party, National Organization of Women, Democrats, NAACP or ACLU would give the returned Jesus much trouble!

Green Party- no problem

NOW - Jesus was a man for God's sake. Don't you see the problem there. They want a religious figure that is non-gender biased.

Dems - they've always been big God fans.

NAACP - No problem w/ God.

ACLU - I think their problem is that they hate God. No ten commandments in court, no prayer in school, no "under god" in the pledge of allegiance.

justin said:
. . .ACLU - I think their problem is that they hate God.  No ten commandments in court, no prayer in school, no "under god" in the pledge of allegiance. 
But isn't that what Jesus taught? Render unto Ceasar . . .

I don't think ACLU has a problem with Jesus. They have a problem with people who use his name to accomplish their political goals. :)

((^+^)) SG said:
But isn't that what Jesus taught?  Render unto Ceasar . . .

I don't think ACLU has a problem with Jesus.  They have a problem with people who use his name to accomplish their political goals.   :)

Amen brother SG.

ACLU - I think their problem is that they hate God. No ten commandments in court, no prayer in school, no "under god" in the pledge of allegiance.

Nope! - The ACLU would support his freedom to assemble and Jesus himself would not want to be a part of Government!

Back
Top Bottom