Fascinating Friday Fotos

OldAgePensioner

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I'm fascinated by this photo. She is my choice for petition gatherer to start Brewer123456789's thread on:

Wednesday's Stock Picks

She's got my signature already.

Attachments

• bootietootie.jpg
    bootietootie.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 147
  • bootietootie.jpg_thumb
    34.6 KB · Views: 3
Welcome back OAP. Your personality may be in doubt, but your taste in women recommends you highly. :)

Ha

Lessee if I can get this pic to post. Should be right up your alley, OAP (Ha, too, if I am any judge).

Attachments

• Allison_Stokke_2.jpg
    Allison_Stokke_2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 133
  • Allison_Stokke_2.jpg_thumb
    26.1 KB · Views: 1
brewer12345 said:
Lessee if I can get this pic to post. Should be right up your alley, OAP (Ha, too, if I am any judge).

She has to be the most beautiful athlete I have ever seen. Good post!

Ha

Thanks Brewer, she can borrow my pole any time. But I hope she doesn't snap it off. I've seen that happen a few times, ouch.

Nice one.

Ha,
I have no questions about my doubtful personality, it's, well, different. :D

I refuse to rage about politics, religion or piglets but I do get a raging one for these:

Attachments

• bootie4.jpg
    bootie4.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 110
  • bootie4.jpg_thumb
    21.5 KB · Views: 0
Dayam,
Cancel my move to NYC. I'm going SoCal, Nubile high school polers. What the heck Brewer, what sites are you patrolling. A private PM would suffice, no need to get Ha in further trouble with the law.

Moderator edit: shorter URL.

I beginning to feel like a dirty old man.

Dex,
I had the same feeling but I was wondering how I knew what it felt like to be a dirty old man unless I had been one before. :confused:

Perplexing to say the least. :D

But here was a dirty old man.

Attachments

• saddam_homeless.jpg
    saddam_homeless.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 35
  • saddam_homeless.jpg_thumb
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
OldAgePensioner said:
Dayam,
Cancel my move to NYC. I'm going SoCal, Nubile high school polers. What the heck Brewer, what sites are you patrolling. A private PM would suffice, no need to get Ha in further trouble with the law.

Moderator edit: shorter URL.

You know, when I was in high school I don't remember the girls looking like that. Then again I went to an all boys Catholic school.

OAP - I think I've always felt like a dirty old man - I was raised Catholic.

dex,
I don't remember girls looking like that in my high school either and it was an All-Nymphette High School, errrr, no wait, that was something I dreamed last week.

Girls DIDN'T look like that at my high school, they looked like Rosie O'Donnell when she ate Krispy Creme donuts during her show. Oh, wait she still does.

I was raised as a Santeria voodoo practitioner and so I fell more like a dirty old zombie. :D

HaHa said:
She has to be the most beautiful athlete I have ever seen. Good post!

Ha

I like this, a barely legal thread! She's 18 so don't feel dirty

SoonToRetire said:
Nice thing about being Catholic is that sex will aways be dirty :)

So true.

SoonToRetire said:
Nice thing about being Catholic is that sex will aways be dirty :)

As Woody Allen once said "If Sex doesn't feel dirty, you're not doing it right" :LOL:

brewer12345 said:

Darn it, I TOLD DW, to quit pole vaulting!!! :LOL: :LOL:

My tongue is bit in half trying not to make a comment about female pole vaulters.......... :)

:D :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :D

bright eyed,
that's my vote for post of the month. Thanks for the laugh out loud, opp.

I'm going to use the new Google "Universal Search" feature and search:
"young nubile pole vault locker room high school"

or I could just type:
"OldAgePensioner" cause surely by now, they have tapped my Internet connection and phone via the NSA, and must have a dossier on what I'm searching for.

EDIT: Added
I know this is supposed to be a Foto thread but pretend this is just a series of Foto's.

Caveat, this site came to me from another poster (xxxxxx####) so credit him for causing the board to get hypnotized for free. Not that I consider this board to be populated by flys, on a pile. Just watch:

http://www.fazed.net/video/view/?id=491

huh you know what they say - state the obvious! perhaps a restricted category where you have to swear you are 18 before entering - in 30 point glowy font?

btw those flies are huge! scary...

OldAgePensioner said:
Thanks Brewer, she can borrow my pole any time. But I hope she doesn't snap it off. I've seen that happen a few times, ouch.

We had a good thing going until she broke it off.

Mike D.

Hey take another look at Allison,

it's a risk I'd take.

I believe it is statistically possible, so with a population size of only one, I'd need to sample many times. Just to adhere to rigid rules. I think it does rule.

Hoping a speedy recovery for the fellow poster that sent me these "Vacuum Sealed" photos. Enjoy your time off from work, just think soon every day's an off day.
Cheers,

This Foto gives new meaning to "cracking up". :D

Attachments

• bootie5.jpg
    bootie5.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 36
  • bootie5.jpg_thumb
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom