Favorite product jingle

aja8888

Moderator Emeritus
I have all my hair at 80...yeah, really, and in the last few years, it has become a bit unruly and some area are not responding to staying in place.

So to counteract this problem (I know, it could be worse), I thought about possible solutions and remembered Brylcreem from many years ago. And I actually found the stuff in the grocery store!

And I searched the jingle and found this neat old video commercial:

https://youtu.be/o6F4GtyRfto?feature=shared

How about posting your favorite old time commercial?

I am a bit afraid to try it based on that commercial.

Not sure I ever recovered from that dalliance with Hai Karate

As a young teen, I fell in love with Joanie Sommers and her Pepsi Commercials.

I’m pretty sure my brother and I sang this one so many times it drove my parents crazy

I wouldn't say it's my favorite jingle, but this commercial really caught my 15-year old attention back in 1975. I was in the process of (semi-successfully) wooing my first real girlfriend, who looked a little like a teenage version of the woman in the video (to me anyway). I got butterflies (among other feelings) whenever it came on that year.

Last edited:
Not a product exactly, but this jingle for a safety campaign by Australian Rail had us humming for years.

My favorite Christmas commercial jingle, done to the "Carol of the Bells": :)

Not my favorite, but... years ago in the DMV, particularly when their sports teams were better, you could not get away from this jingle, lip-synched in various commercials by local athletes and actors like Gilbert Gottfried:

Not a jingle but a fantastic commercial, IMO.

And I'm not sure why the Beef Industry Council went away from this classic. Robert Michum's voice with Aaron Copeland's Hoe-Down music.

I am a bit afraid to try it based on that commercial.

Not sure I ever recovered from that dalliance with Hai Karate

Favorite commercial is an oxymoron, but you’re all wrong, this one wins…

2 GREAT commercials. As an aside, while I can't think of any jingles I enjoy, there are a couple right now that I despise.

As far as one that I didn't like, it was 1 877 kars for kids

UNTIL the season 3 episode of The Bad Place where the devil and his associates are having a meeting and they end with singing their national anthem....1 877 kars for kids. We were on the floor laughing.

Back
Top Bottom