Favorite vehicle you've ever owned

Love my 2010 Prius. Every other car I've had is just transportation - this one I really love.
Our two favorites are in our garage right now-- a 2005 and a 2008.

Attachments

• IMG_0659.JPG
    IMG_0659.JPG
    578.1 KB · Views: 7
Might become a favorite, my 2012...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 8
I don't own one but would love to own a Honda Ridgeline

DS has one and absolutely loves it. I must say it is the most comfortable truck I have ever driven in.

Have an 08 with about 74K on it and just put on the first new tires. More like driving a four door than any truck I have had before. Great vehicle with so many storage places, love the trunk had more folks ask about that than anything else. :D

A mid 60s Sunbeam Tiger; incredibly fun and scary to drive. Wish I had never sold it.
1974 IH Scout; it would go anywhere in any kind of weather
2007 Lincoln MKX that I drive now

Have an 08 with about 74K on it and just put on the first new tires. More like driving a four door than any truck I have had before. Great vehicle with so many storage places, love the trunk had more folks ask about that than anything else. :D

that and the dual opening door. I'm thinking of buying a Trailmanor. if i do i will buy a Ridgeline to tow it.

that and the dual opening door. I'm thinking of buying a Trailmanor. if i do i will buy a Ridgeline to tow it.

Actually there is a trunk below the bed of the truck. When I swing the talegate out instead of down and pop open the trunk to store purchases you should see the looks I have gotten. It's a nice storage and also where the spare tire is located. You can put quite a bit of stuff in it and not have it seen in the back seat or in the bed. Not a bad thing this time of the year. :cool:

T-bird
Class of 2013
DW Class of 2012 (May, a done deal)

1965 Corvette Sting Ray roadster. Glen green, white leather interior, 4 speed, 300 HP 327. A real "girl" magnet and fun machine.

Actually there is a trunk below the bed of the truck. When I swing the talegate out instead of down and pop open the trunk to store purchases you should see the looks I have gotten. It's a nice storage and also where the spare tire is located. You can put quite a bit of stuff in it and not have it seen in the back seat or in the bed. Not a bad thing this time of the year. :cool:

T-bird
Class of 2013
DW Class of 2012 (May, a done deal)

The trunk in the bed also locks. Further the split rear seats flip up and you can store quite a lot back there and you also have all wheel drive for bad weather. My son's is a 2006 with almost 100K and it still rides like new.

How I missed posting on one of my favorite subjects I'll never know, but I'll remedy that right now!
Tough call, my favorite motorcycle was my first harley i built, a 1967 tin primary 900 ironhead, 20 over springer hardtail magneto only, no battery, no front brake, no chain guard, no signals, barely any lights. I didn't have alot of money so many parts were donated, some were actually found. Damn unsafe to ride, but it was cool as hell!

Favorite car was probably the first one I built, 1969 Firebird. Red and black with a 327 chevy in it. Used to drag race it legally (and the other way too). Was mild enough that the ladies loved the car, but fast enough to race, and built cheaply enough to break on a regular basis. I spent most of my high school career under the hood or under the car itself. Blew the motor a couple times, about 3 transmssions, 2 rear ends, etc. My father got me into this hobby of rebuilding stuff. He later told me that he knew if he got me into cars and bikes, I wouldn't have enough money to get into any real trouble, lol!

I have several projects in the works right now, so maybe I'll love one of those more, but that will have to be seen!

Never got around to posting my current car...
1996 Cadillac SLS... Love it... bought in 2005 for $5000, with 35,000 miles. Zero to 60 in 6.2 sec... Just passed 70,000 mi. today.

The other car behind it is DW's 1998 Signature Town Car... 110,000 mi.

Probably the last cars we'll ever own. (sigh)
img_1249874_0_90b4b065d172d2cb66d4bebcaf1c769c.jpg

The Muscle Boat

The Muscle Boat is almost ready for paint. Very similar to the original color, with a touch of green added to the deep blue.

380176_4206930985709_1081471847_n.jpg

425734_4238479094392_665564741_n.jpg

I have never been so enamored of a car as I am of my current 2001 Toyota Land Cruiser, especially on a day like today when I was driving home from the office on snow-covered side streets.

My 2013 Mustang convertible. Very fun car!

Attachments

• IMG_0050.JPG
    IMG_0050.JPG
    175.2 KB · Views: 4
I've had a lot of cars but I've got 3 that I love right now.

1. Chevy Volt...........drive it 40 miles a day.....never need a gas station and it's so quite....not a rattle in it.
2. Cadillac Escalade Hybrid......20 miles to a gallon.....goes everywhere in all weather......4 years old.....all its needed has been oil changes.
3. Buick Lesabre......big back seat for taking along another couple.....rides like a boat and great for trips. Can't believe I've had it for 10 years and it runs like brand new.

3 cars for 2 drivers......not really smart but I can afford it and we always have an extra when any of them go in for maintenance.......never had much luck with imports or Ford......never saw I Chrysler I'd be proud to own. Got to admit that the Koreans are building some good looking cars but I love my current cars so I doubt I'll ever own one.

My college job involved working on muscle cars so this is a tough question.

1. Nostolgia - First car, 1955 Chevy
2. Muscle car - 1966 Ford with 390 C.I. engine fed by to 4-barrel Holley carbs (gas was 23 cents a gallon)
3. Fun car - 1972 Mercedes 450SL. Bought and restored it about 10 years ago. Still own it, DW calls it our ice cream car because it's perfect to go for dessert on nice summer nights but should sell it since I don't drive it enough.
4. My favorite for this part of my life is a Roadtrek 190. Perfect for DW and I to discover the hidden corners of our great country.

Attachments

• 800pxIMG_5813  cleaned up.jpg
    800pxIMG_5813 cleaned up.jpg
    397.3 KB · Views: 3
yakers with his favorite vehicle

Attachments

• IMG_1379.jpg
    IMG_1379.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
for DW it MUST be her current '08 BMW Z-4 convertible.

for me, probably my first car... believe it or not... a 1972 Honda N-600. WAY Before the Civic came out. It was a 598cc, two cylinder air cooled engine. 10" wheels. (YES - 10"!!!). Great kid car, but in retrospect, probably a death trap. lol

Back
Top Bottom