Fidelity tells PC...Please stop!!

Tallman4123

Recycles dryer sheets
I use Personal Capital and just logged onto the site. At the top of the page was a notification from Personal Capital that said something like:

"Due to market volatility, Fidelity has asked us to suspend account aggregation services. We are working with Fidelity on resuming those services."

Until I saw this, I hadn't thought about the volume that account aggregators like PC must add to Fidelity and other financial sites as they struggle not to get overwhelmed by logins.

Interesting; my UBS account has a tool that aggregates all my accounts across multiple brokerages and the Fidelity balances were updated as of yesterday.

I was setting up a new account at Fidelity this week, and there were a few times where the web site hesitated a bit. It still worked, but I suspect the volume was causing issues. Anyway, I got the account set up and bought some CD's this morning. Moving forward with my financial set up into retirement.

I use Personal Capital and just logged onto the site. At the top of the page was a notification from Personal Capital that said something like:

"Due to market volatility, Fidelity has asked us to suspend account aggregation services. We are working with Fidelity on resuming those services."

When I log on it states;
Due to market volatility, Fidelity has asked us to suspend account aggregation services. We are working with Merryl Lynch on resuming those services.

So I am trying to understand how ML is helping them with a Fido issue:confused:?

Back
Top Bottom