Finding Jimmy Hoffa

I think Hoffa is still alive and spends his time posting here at the E-R Forum.

I always thought he had taken up permanent residence in New Jersey and hasn't missed a Giants home game since 1975.

I thought the preference at that time wasn't the meat grinder but cement mixer. In otherwords, if you go on the interstate, you may roll right over him (at least bits of him) :blush:.

What I find somewhat amazing is nobody ever came clean after so many, many years iRo of Hoffa, JFK. One would think a death bed confession...

What I find somewhat amazing is nobody ever came clean after so many, many years iRo of Hoffa, JFK. One would think a death bed confession...
The mob may not stop coming after your family just because you die.

"They say he was in a meat grinder. It’s all baloney."

Well, "Jimmy Hoffa" has the same number of letters in each name as "Oscar Meyer," so maybe in reality, my bologna has a first name -- it's J-I-M-M-Y...

Last edited:
Noone knows where Jimmy Hoffa is....
Yes, I do. I shall never reveal his location, only point out the odd coincidence of the introduction of Jimmy Dean sausage shortly after Mr. Hoffa was last seen.

He's alive and posting on Craigslist:

Graft Sale on jan. 19th @20th

Date: 2013-01-15, 7:41PM EST

He's alive and posting on Craigslist:

Graft Sale on jan. 19th @20th

Date: 2013-01-15, 7:41PM EST

No, that can't be right. Hoffa's living on Mars with JFK and Elvis. I know that's true because I read it on the Internet.

Back
Top Bottom