First Spouses: How are they doing?

Whom would you rate highest as First Spouse?

• Bil CLINTON

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Janet HUCKABEE

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Cindy McCAIN

Votes: 8 15.1%
  • Michelle OBAMA

Votes: 27 50.9%

• Total voters
41% of 50 year olds have saved less than $25,000 for retirement

And this is something Michelle and Barack can fix. By the end of their first term, wealth should be appropriately redistributed so that all boomers have a nice retirement portfolio! :D Then, we'll all be able to be proud of the USA!

And this is something Michelle and Barack can fix. By the end of their first term, wealth should be appropriately redistributed so that all boomers have a nice retirement portfolio! :D Then, we'll all be able to be proud of the USA!

Awesome then we can goto Wallmart and pick from grey plate or white plates.

Please keep your eyes on the shiny ball, citizens. Do not allow yourselves to become distracted by actual issues.

If I were Hilary, and I got elected, I'd be getting me a chippendale dancer as an intern.

turnabout is fair play and all that... gotta keep Bill on his toes.

You want to talk about pardons? read this:

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - As governor of Arkansas, Mike Huckabee had a hand in twice as many pardons and commutations as his three predecessors combined.
The case he's asked about most concerns the parole of a castrated rapist who later killed a woman. Although the Republican presidential contender and Southern Baptist preacher plays down any personal involvement in that release, Huckabee granted 1,033 pardons and commutations in his 10 1/2 years as governor of Arkansas. The acts of clemency benefited the stepson of a staff member, murderers who worked at the governor's mansion, a rock star and inmates who received good words from their pastors.

Bill & Hillary were politically unloved people way before Bill ran for office, can someone tell me what Mrs. Obama did before her husband became state senator. Hillary has a record for trying to get a national health care bill passed and she also is known as a hard worker in the congressional committee on which she serves what has Obama done. Granted Obama is a great orator (and after Bush that is certainly welcomed) but he has no record to stand on. Obama talks about honesty yet he ought his million dollar mansion with the help of a man that was a heavy contributor to his campaigns who is currently under indictment in IL. The candidates are all flawed but I much prefer to vote for someone who's flaws I am aware of not someone that might have dark secrets that haven't been exposed yet.

With Obama's lack of political and international experience I sure don't want another President who's old crony advisors and cabinet run the country.

Getting back to the poll, I could care less about the President's spouse after all Laura Bush (a librarian) still hasnt been able to teach her husband how to read a cue card.

when they kicked off the campaign, i thought michelle was just the reluctant wife...she was largely uninvolved in the first couple of months. but after seeing her speak and campaign, i am very impressed with her understanding of the issues - ability to relate to regular people while grasping the complexity of the many issues the country faces. she would definitely be an asset to the US and i'd be very proud to have her in the white house and traveling the world to build good will.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom