Fly naked on Germany's first nudist holiday flight

Hard to believe there is a market for this.

How many of you would pay good money do be on such a flight?

You could not pay me enough to board that plane! (even if allowed to keep my clothes on)

Contrary to popular belief, there's rarely anything worthwhile "seeing". I doubt anyone under 45 will be boarding that one...

You are right there probably will not be too many people under of the age of 45 booking and boarding this flight.

From the article

There are FKK hotels where you can go into the restaurants and shops naked, for example," Hess said. "For FKK fans -- not that I'm one of them -- it's nothing unusual."

I for one could not eat at a resturant or go to a shop in which people are walking around naked. It' more then what a poor devil like me could stomach.

GOD BLESS:angel:

How many of you would pay good money do be on such a flight?

Yikes! For the same reasons that I wear neither flip flops, nor open toe nor open heeled shoes when flying, I wouldn't go nude.

Yikes! For the same reasons that I wear neither flip flops, nor open toe nor open heeled shoes when flying, I wouldn't go nude.

In a similar vein--I sure hope they don't have to use the emergency slide to exit the plane. Ouch!

those are friendly skies. sign me up. i hope the movie is better than our last flight.

Don't think I would fly with them. May see some things I rather not. Not sure too many people would want to see me naked either:p.

Will everyone be issued a complementary towel or are naked free-swingin travelers required to bring along their own?
I've heard about that towel thing before...always wondered if it had one color on one side and another color on the other side...otherwise, what's the point?!

I am sure that the mile high club would increase it's membership.

Reminds me of a joke where the doctor asks the man for a urin, stool and sperm sample and leaves the room. Man asks his wife what the doctor just said. She says he wants your underware.

Argued for years that that style of flying would be way cheaper and more secure than our current TSA nonsense.

Argued for years that that style of flying would be way cheaper and more secure than our current TSA nonsense.

Agree, it would cut down on unnecessary body searches of little old ladies in their 80's. Just think of the time that would be saved when passengers were asked to disrobe for a body search all they would have to do is employ the wide stance and cough.

Geno1960 sings LETS CHASE EACH OTHER AROUND THE ROOM TONIGHT
YouTube - Geno1960 sings LETS CHASE EACH OTHER AROUND THE ROOM TONIGHT

Back
Top Bottom