Forbes article: Super Rich and Super Cheap

free4now

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Indian billionaire Azim Premji made his $17.1 billion fortune through tech-services giant Wipro. Despite being one of Asia's richest men, Premji drives a Toyota Corolla, flies coach and stays in company guest houses instead of five-star hotels when traveling on business. He even served food on paper plates at a lunch honoring his son's wedding.

ABC News: Super Rich and Super Cheap

A fun article with no real content.

Old habits are hard to break.
I'm forecasting that I'll be leaving some money on the table when I leave this game. It isn't that I really want to but then again I don't know how I would want to change my life not to have any money at the end. So I'll be leaving it to some charities.

To each his own....

I'd sure be enjoying fruits of my labor though...

Old habits are hard to break.
I'm forecasting that I'll be leaving some money on the table when I leave this game. It isn't that I really want to but then again I don't know how I would want to change my life not to have any money at the end. So I'll be leaving it to some charities.

Agreed about spending down one's wealth :) A bit off topic but I am noticing more and more westerners throwing money around and over tipping here in the Kingdom of Thailand. Some morons are even tipping the clerks at the ubiquitious 7-11 stores here. Most of these guys are "two week millionaires" that probably aren't that well off financially speaking. Sure, its their money but I doubt that most of them will ER anytime soon :)

Lance

Back
Top Bottom