Forum Conversation Part 2

marko

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I'm going to be busy over the next few weeks, so I thought I'd leave you with this latest conversation.

Our wingfooted FedExCourier came to my house the other day. SayHey24 he said: are you the NatureBoy? I have a camera delivery.

No, I said, he lives next door, he’s the Bigdawg photoguy. I’m DennisTheMeance but some call me cranberryjoe.

I thought you were a wingfooted Dancer373.

No, I said, I’m more of a Music Lover and spend most of my time being a Hermit at my homestead out inthesticks singing Viking songs about being a sailor and robnplunder.

Yeah? What’s your best song? Haha! “gimmieshelter”!

He gave me a Mulligan on that one, that song being so behindthetimes, but I think he thought I was a Kook, or, more likely, a prosptectivebum or DROUPOUT.

So, anyway, I called the Tractor guy but, being a travelover who RetireAge50 (mostly because he got FIREd), he wasn’t home.

As it was T-Minus 5PM (same timeasterday), I realized that timemoveson, I grabbed a bottle that Brewer sent me (no Sangiovese for me) and some of my Beststash and calleditquits for the day.

Last edited:
Nicely done.

Getting better....will look for the next serial episode! :D

:clap:
25000 more names to work with.
Will watch for preview on Amazon.

Thanks for the plug, Marko!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just noticed this today. Wow this is super wordsmithing.

I'm so literal (which annoys the heck out of my wife) that I could never even conceive of doing something clever like this.

Back
Top Bottom