Forum Members Discussion (for fun)

marko

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
From the list of members on the forum at 3:00 ET on 5/18.

So, *RobbieB* and *Bruno* were walking down the *street* when they came upon *redhead50* who was a real *geekygrrl*. Hi she said; I'm a *ProspectiveBum* who wants to *Retireby45ish*. I *Love This Community* and I'm a *travelover* and want have more *Freedom56* but there's a lot of *inertia*. Plus it's getting *2HOTinPHX* here in *AZ2020*. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to start *CountingDown* to be *RetiredAndLovingIt*.

No *biggie* said RobbieB. What do you work at now?

I'm a *souschef* at the old *PaunchyPirate* in town and spend a lot of time in front of the *friar1610*, cooking *corn18* and *Taco*; also on Thursday nights they have *FreeBear* for everyone!

Well if you want to get into *Earl E Retyr* said Bruno, you're going to have to be a good *Planner* and get on the *qwerty3656* and figure out where you will *homestead*. You can't just sit there playing *Packman* all day or you'll end up being just a *Hillbilly* spending your days watching a *HawkOwl* chasing a *grasshopper* until *Sunset*.

Well, I am going out with a *CO-guy* now; we're kind of *Luvdogs* (he calls me *SweetP*) and he is a bit of a *merlin3942* in these things and he used to be an *Alderman*. Maybe he can *explanade* it to me.

Sure, it isn't *YVRRocketSurgery* said RobbieB. Go for it! You'll be in *SouthernHeaven*.

Last edited:
From members on the forum at 3:00 ET on 5/18.

So, *RobbieB* and *Bruno* were walking down the *street* when they came upon *redhead50* who was a real *geekygrrl*. Hi she said; I'm a *ProspectiveBum* who wants to *Retireby45ish*. I *Love This Community* and I'm a *travelover* and want have more *Freedom56* but there's a lot of *inertia*. Plus it's getting *2HOTinPHX* here in *AZ2020*. But I'm not sure if I'm ready to start *CountingDown* to be *RetiredAndLovingIt*.

No *biggie* said RobbieB. What do you work at now?

I'm a *souschef* at the old *PaunchyPirate* in town and spend a lot of time in front of the *friar1610*, cooking *corn18* and *Taco*; also on Thursday nights they have *FreeBear* for everyone!

Well if you want to get into *Earl E Retyr* said Bruno, you're going to have to be a good *Planner* and get on the *qwerty3656* and figure out where you will *homestead*. You can't just sit there playing *Packman* all day or you'll end up being just a *Hillbilly* spending your days watching a *HawkOwl* chasing a *grasshopper* until *Sunset*.

Well, I am going out with a *CO-guy* now; we're kind of *Luvdogs* (he calls me *SweetP*) and he is a bit of a *merlin3942* in these things and he used to be an *Alderman*. Maybe he can *explanade* it to me.

Sure, it isn't *YVRRocketSurgery* said RobbieB. Go for it! You'll be in *SouthernHeaven*.

Then all jumped in the pool and played some *Marko* Polo......:D

Skipro couldn't make it, he was giving a lesson on hill 33

continue to be amazed at the creativity and quick wit of the members here!

A thought crossed my mind. We can have an ongoing story with thread titles. I’m not a very creative person but hoping someone finds this thought interesting enough to latch on and get us started.

*Hello members* as the world was *racing towards 2024* Dow losing almost -1000 Friday* threw a big wrench in our plans. Couldn’t help but wonder *when will it end? Do we get a V recovery?*. I was *assessing the carnage*, meanwhile, *forum members discussion * about *JIF peanut butter recall* drew my attention…..

Back
Top Bottom