Portal Forums Links Register FAQ Community Calendar Log in

Join Early Retirement Today

Forum Usage Around Here
Old 04-25-2003, 09:08 PM   #1
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Forum Usage Around Here

I look at this board every day, even multiple times. I'm always interested in others comments and experiences on the whole E.R. scene.

I don't feel particulary brilliant often, so I don't post much. But I HAVE NOTICED that there are a lot of "Guests" on the board usage indicator each time I'm here. And the number of Guests vary by hour and time of the day. That tells me its real, there are a lot of people stopping by and reading the forums here! A lot lot more reading, than posting!
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Re: Forum Usage Around Here
Old 05-02-2003, 11:09 AM   #2
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

I agree. I wandered over here about 3 months ago and I can see an "acceleration" in posts since I've been here. The site is really coming into its own.

I signed up because at the time it seemed like this was the favorite refuge of people who used to be on The Motley Fool's Retire Early Home Page message board inspired by Intercst's REHP, but it has its own personality and group now, and it's a good thing.

Congrats Cap'n Bill!
BigMoneyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2003, 05:55 AM   #3
Dryer sheet wannabe

I am also a new member as well. I would welcome more posts on the various topic's.

Thanks to the Captin for all the work

Cheers

RYD
RYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 04:49 AM   #4
Recycles dryer sheets

Quote:
*And the number of Guests vary by hour and time of the day. *That tells me its real, there are a lot of people stopping by and reading the forums here! *A lot lot more reading, than posting!
And some of us do a lot more posting than reading .
Ted is offline   Reply With Quote