Join Early Retirement Today

Free Turbo Tax from Fidelity
Old 01-22-2023, 10:05 AM   #1
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Free Turbo Tax from Fidelity

I know there is a thread every year on this. Anyone seeing it yet? There was a post on Slick Deals site from 12/14/22 that people were getting it. I've gotten it past few years, but nothing yet. According to the post I read you have to go to the Beta view, go to portfolio summary page and scroll to the bottom.
CincyDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that Early-Retirement.org is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-22-2023, 10:22 AM   #2

You're a couple of months late, I'm afraid. We've had more than one thread on this. Here's one:
https://www.early-retirement.org/for...ls-115933.html
Old 01-22-2023, 11:20 AM   #3
Thinks s/he gets paid by the post

Thanks Braumeister. Just looked through that thread. Sounds like Fidelity continues to change their rules on who gets the free (now 5 dollar) deal. I had free for past 3 years, but now have the $20 off. I'll keep digging and try some of the tricks others have mentioned.
CincyDave is offline   Reply With Quote